WBB SLT Premier Center March 5-8, 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WBB SLT Premier Center March 5-8, 2022

The Jackrabbits secured the #1 seed for the tourney. I am curious how many Jackrabbits & yotes will be named to the first team conference plus other awards. Zimmer will likely announce his picks before the day it is official. 12:30 pm tip to open on Saturday. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

https://twitter.com/argusmattz/statu...E87xH_-bw&s=19

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

"Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
      https://twitter.com/argusmattz/statu...E87xH_-bw&s=19

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk
      The news we sadly were expecting. However, the phrasing is a bit odd. I feel like if was ACL he would say she is done for the year. Maybe there is some hope of a lesser injury and sooner return. She was big in our win over USD. I do have confidence in Theunick and Greer being able to fill in though.

Comment

I feel bad for her as she was having an incredible season. I have faith in the rest of the team adjusting but don't fool yourselves we are a very different team without her.

Comment

Originally posted by Justwin View Post
          I feel bad for her as she was having an incredible season. I have faith in the rest of the team adjusting but don't fool yourselves we are a very different team without her.
          She put USD’s heralded 5th year seniors on skates multiple times in that last game. It will take something really big out of the rest of them team to win it without her.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post

She put USD’s heralded 5th year seniors on skates multiple times in that last game. It will take something really big out of the rest of them team to win it without her.
            Not saying it's definitely going to happen again, but this Jacks team as currently configured beat this same USD team in both meetings a year ago. It's March, and strange things can happen in a single game situation - remember Michael Orris ?

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

Not saying it's definitely going to happen again, but this Jacks team as currently configured beat this same USD team in both meetings a year ago. It's March, and strange things can happen in a single game situation - remember Michael Orris ?
              I was worried you were going to mention the omaha game last year......
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Online stories from the Argus are starting to show. Zimmer has a Douglas Wilson story & Myah Selland story available. They should be in tomorrow's paper. I would guess more stories are being developed. McCleary has 1 story on the Big 3 for the yotes WBB.
                Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Zimmer ballot
                  https://www.argusleader.com/story/sp...ks/6982936001/

Comment

So, Sveren for USD totally commits illegal screen and KC got called for a foul trying to go around her......

at least through blue colored glasses.
                    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                      So, Sveren for USD totally commits illegal screen and KC got called for a foul trying to go around her......

at least through blue colored glasses.
                      I think she has whined/complained on every call today. Gawd I will not miss seeing her.

Comment

LMAO, the camera just showed Sjerven's mom, I now know where Hannah learned the word BS from! Keep it classy yotes!

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
                          LMAO, the camera just showed Sjerven's mom, I now know where Hannah learned the word BS from! Keep it classy yotes!
                          Was that her mom swearing at the refs?

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post

Was that her mom swearing at the refs?
                            If your referring to the blonde lady in the red sweatshirt, yes.

Comment

I just feel bad for Hannah, she never fouls, yet all those mean girls on the other teams keep pushing her down. They do it on both ends of the floor on nearly every play.
                              An ardent supporter of the hometown team should go to a game prepared to take offense, no matter what happens.Robert Benchley
                              US actor, author, & humorist (1889 - 1945)

Comment

Working...
                              X