SL Changing BB Tourney Ticket Process

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
    Here is a portion of email for those with only 2 tickets purchased in the past.
    • An additional pre-sale (maximum of four tickets) is being offered on October 5th for those two-year ticket holders who purchased 3 or more tickets previously. Despite the earlier pre-sale, specific seats are being held throughout all sections for your pre-sale.
    • Prices for the 2023 all-session tickets will start at $7.50 per game or $12.75 per session. All twenty Summit League men’s and women’s programs will qualify for the 2023 tournament and eighteen games will be completed in the new tournament structure.
    • Required Ticketmaster charges and fees will be applied at the time of purchase.
    • Any additional tickets (beyond the maximum allowed through the presale opportunity) may be purchased through the public on-sale, which will commence on October 18th at 10 a.m. CT.
    May have been better off waiting for the next release.

Comment

The Oct. 5 ticket presale for loyal tournament fans sucked. All of the best seats were blocked out, and the remaining good seats disappeared suspiciously fast. I was online at 10 a.m. for the start of the presale, kept striking out with ticket requests, and had to settle for my worst tourney tickets ever - upper level of an end zone. The entire lower bowl was probably gone within an hour or so. I might have been better off waiting for the public sale of tickets, which begins Oct. 18.
      This space for lease.

Comment

It would be interesting to know how many tickets were actually available today. Not sure why they didn't just have one presale open to anyone who had passes last year, with the limit of 4.

Comment

I think I got lucky and got in right away. Was able to improve my seats by about 5 rows which I wasn't expecting.

As of now, there are still seats available scattered throughout as of this post. Plenty in the sections between the baselines.

Also, I know of at least 1 person who tried to buy from an account that wasn't eligible. They've already sent him a notice stating his seats will be refunded and sale voided. I'm guessing there was plenty of this going on so we weren't just battling the people who should have been in there.

Comment

This is the yote dream to great tickets without the line. They will need to split with $215(including fees) per session ticket in October to buy.
            Summit League Tournament Tickets Available October 18

South Dakota basketball fans will be able to purchase all-session tickets for the 2023 Summit League Tournament directly from the PREMIER Center starting at 10 a.m. on Oct. 18.

Additional lower bowl inventory that was previously unavailable will be open to the general public for 2023. This is your chance to purchase the best seats in the Premier Center for the tournament. The best opportunity for Coyote fans to get the best seats will be to purchase their tickets right away via Ticketmaster.com at 10 a.m. on Oct. 18. Those who are unable to get the seats they want at that time, or would prefer to sit in the USD section in the corners, can still purchase through USD as normal later this fall.

Fans with questions regarding their Ticketmaster account should contact the Denny Sanford PREMIER Center box office at 605-367-8460 or at box.office@premier-center.com.
            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
              This is the yote dream to great tickets without the line. They will need to split with $215(including fees) per session ticket in October to buy.
              Summit League Tournament Tickets Available October 18

South Dakota basketball fans will be able to purchase all-session tickets for the 2023 Summit League Tournament directly from the PREMIER Center starting at 10 a.m. on Oct. 18.

Additional lower bowl inventory that was previously unavailable will be open to the general public for 2023. This is your chance to purchase the best seats in the Premier Center for the tournament. The best opportunity for Coyote fans to get the best seats will be to purchase their tickets right away via Ticketmaster.com at 10 a.m. on Oct. 18. Those who are unable to get the seats they want at that time, or would prefer to sit in the USD section in the corners, can still purchase through USD as normal later this fall.

Fans with questions regarding their Ticketmaster account should contact the Denny Sanford PREMIER Center box office at 605-367-8460 or at box.office@premier-center.com.
              Saw a post from a Yote fan who participated in the second advance sale yesterday. Said that almost everything available between the baselines were singles. There were seats in the corners and ends. They purchased front row seats in the upper level.

Comment

I suspect there are seats that were not available the first 2 rounds. The statement that said "Additional lower bowl inventory that was previously unavailable will be open to the general public for 2023. This is your chance to purchase the best seats in the Premier Center for the tournament. The best opportunity for Coyote fans to get the best seats will be to purchase their tickets right away via Ticketmaster.com at 10 a.m. on Oct. 18."
                That is what triggered my suspicion of seats that may be available for October 18.
                Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Not much open for tickets today even right at 10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post
                    Not much open for tickets today even right at 10 AM.
                    Alot more open in lower levels than I thought there would be. I'm content just sitting somewhere in lower level.

Comment

I actually got better seats for the 2023 tourney in the public, online sale today than I did in the initial presale, and I made my purchase in the public sale about 45 minutes after ticket sales started. Seats initially marked unavailable sometimes become available later. Maybe a sale gets voided because someone bought too many tickets or their credit card was outdated or something. I don't know why, but decent seats occasionally become available again after initially being marked as sold. Most of the good lower level and upper level seats were gone by mid day today, but there are still scattered seats available on both levels. It's looking like the tourney will be a sell-out, though. Go to ticketmaster.com, if you're looking for tickets.
                      This space for lease.

Comment

Working...
                      X