ORU chances?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ORU chances?

ORU plays Arkansas to advance to final eight. What their chances of winning? Slim and none? And slim just left town
    to quote the late Norm Hilson, voice of the Jacks. I did not follow many team out of the Summit. Looks like I need to google Arkansas basketball.

Arkansas has Eric Musselman for a coach. Son of Bill Musselman. Eric has NBA experience plus they eliminated Texas Tech which I believe is a very respectable win. I think the former Baylor assistant will have his hands full in coaching a win. An ORU win will with a doubt will be an upset.

Comment

When/what channel is the game on?

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
        When/what channel is the game on?
        Tomorrow at 6:25pm CT on TBS

Comment

Oklahoma Sooner coach Lon Kruger announced yesterday that he is retiring. It will be interesting if they give Paul Mills at least a courtesy call about the job.

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

Tomorrow at 6:25pm CT on TBS
            Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
              Oklahoma Sooner coach Lon Kruger announced yesterday that he is retiring. It will be interesting if they give Paul Mills at least a courtesy call about the job.
              Ironically, Lon's son Kevin is Otz's replacement at UNLV, and you're not the only one wondering about Mills.

The Sooners have to hire a WBB coach too

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                ORU plays Arkansas to advance to final eight. What their chances of winning? Slim and none? And slim just left town
                to quote the late Norm Hilson, voice of the Jacks. I did not follow many team out of the Summit. Looks like I need to google Arkansas basketball.
                they played back in December. ORU was up 10 at the half but lost by 11

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post

they played back in December. ORU was up 10 at the half but lost by 11
                  Wow it is likely a very competitive game.

Comment

I think ORU has a decent chance against Arkansas, but the Razorbacks will not overlook them after playing them once already. Also, why is this in the men's basketball topics and not the Summit League ones?
                    Rollin' in my 5.0
                    With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
                    Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
                      I think ORU has a decent chance against Arkansas, but the Razorbacks will not overlook them after playing them once already. Also, why is this in the men's basketball topics and not the Summit League ones?
                      My bad!! Moderators can move if u like

Comment

Working...
                      X