Denver MBB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denver MBB

Rodney Billups is out at Denver. Two of the players have already entered the transfer portal (Sam Hines & Jase Townsend).

If Townsend liked the cold, he would be a phenomenal pickup. I'm betting he will get some high major offers.

Comment

The new coach may keep him in the fold. Denver pays well for the product they have been getting on the floor. Joe Scott was at the higher end of the Summit pay scale before he was shown the door and he won a few games in his tenure. They could hope a Billy Donlon or Rob Jeter is ready to move to the Mile High City.
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

I would call up Paul Sather and Saul Phillips as well, although neither have coached at private schools that i know of.

Denver has a great recruiting area, good school and some money. They should be top 3 in the league every year, although ORU also has some of those recruiting advantages and underperforms almost every year.

Comment

If Denver gets the right coach, they could be really good.

I was thinking Billups might be that guy, as I think 2 or 3 years ago... he was being praised for having an amazing recruiting class.

Never materialized on the floor, though.

Billups seems like a good guy, though. Wish him well.

Wonder if they will look at Big D1 Assistants, or smaller school guys looking to move up?

It will be interesting to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
            Rodney Billups is out at Denver. Two of the players have already entered the transfer portal (Sam Hines & Jase Townsend).
            Add Taelyr Gatlin to transfer list.

Comment

I'd take Robert Jones off their hands. As a freshman when we played them in Denver he looked really smooth. Minnesota native, and 6'-10". Oh, and an engineering major.

Comment

Working...
              X