2021 Summit League MBB/WBB Tourney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2021 Summit League MBB/WBB Tourney

Announcement today that the SLT will be moved to the Pentagon and will be played without fans. Disappointing but safety and health come first.
    https://www.keloland.com/sports/summ...championships/

Thats horrible news, sdsu doesnt play very good there. But understandable.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

It sounds like all-session pass holders will be receiving information on Monday. Likely will be given the option of rolling over to 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
        It sounds like all-session pass holders will be receiving information on Monday. Likely will be given the option of rolling over to 2022.
        Was this year the first of the 2 years or last of the 2 years. I get confused cause we buy them so far in advance

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
          Thats horrible news, sdsu doesnt play very good there. But understandable.
          They 3-3 there this year. Went to the wire with West Virginia. I think they will be just fine

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post

Was this year the first of the 2 years or last of the 2 years. I get confused cause we buy them so far in advance
            Last.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

"Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

They 3-3 there this year. Went to the wire with West Virginia. I think they will be just fine
              Hopefully, but have laid some stinkers too. Not including usd, the saint marys games, and back Daum and company lost to Missouri state i think in another non inspiring game. Maybe not have 10k jack fans in house will help take some of the nerves off. Aslong as midco streams them through espn and not their streaming service i will be all right.
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                Last.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk
                Correct. We normally would have had to renew last summer. When we didn't hear anything, I thought that was a sign that fans where not going to happen for this year.

Comment

I'm curious if anyone is planning anything for the Tournament since there are no fans this year. I know many of us take time off from work to attend all the games, and it will be strange to not take that time off this yer. I think it would be interesting if SDSU could plan a social distanced event to allow fans to watch the games. With the football stadium, the alumni center, and Frost Arena they have the space to show the games and give fans plenty of room to watch the games. Is anyone planning on taking time off from work to be able to watch all the games? Anyone planning on doing something with a smaller group to watch? Just curious what others are planning to do this year.
                  Rollin' in my 5.0
                  With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
                  Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

We have a group of 6 that go every year. We plan on staying in the hills at a cabin and watching the games there. Plan on spending some of the off time in Deadwood. Should be a good time but would rather be drinking $8 beers at the Denny.
                    It's just an old Army trick I learned in the Navy.

Comment

Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
                      I'm curious if anyone is planning anything for the Tournament since there are no fans this year. I know many of us take time off from work to attend all the games, and it will be strange to not take that time off this yer. I think it would be interesting if SDSU could plan a social distanced event to allow fans to watch the games. With the football stadium, the alumni center, and Frost Arena they have the space to show the games and give fans plenty of room to watch the games. Is anyone planning on taking time off from work to be able to watch all the games? Anyone planning on doing something with a smaller group to watch? Just curious what others are planning to do this year.
                      It will be strange not taking the time off. Have done it since the Summit came to SF. But we rented a cabin in the hills in June. So im saving my vacation for then.

Comment

It will be strange not taking the time off. Have done it since the Summit came to SF. But we rented a cabin in the hills in June. So im saving my vacation for then.
                        Nice, last year was our first year sitting out the tournament. After baby number 4 was only couple months old, in grad school, The Denny doesn't allow diaper bags in....Really missed going. being at work on monday instead of going to the games was a weird feeling for sure.

Where you guys staying at in the hills? is it at one of the camp grounds in Custer SP or somewhere else? We would love to get a cabin to stay around Legion Lake but they book up so fast. We stay with family out there so it works out.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post

Nice, last year was our first year sitting out the tournament. After baby number 4 was only couple months old, in grad school, The Denny doesn't allow diaper bags in....Really missed going. being at work on monday instead of going to the games was a weird feeling for sure.

Where you guys staying at in the hills? is it at one of the camp grounds in Custer SP or somewhere else? We would love to get a cabin to stay around Legion Lake but they book up so fast. We stay with family out there so it works out.
                          We are staying in a cabin on Gilded Mountain this time. Its by Lead. I always book through black hills adventure lodging. They are great to work with.

Comment

Nice. We have considered getting a lodge for the whole extended family for the week. Would need about space for 20. My sister who thinks you can only vacation at 5 star resorts and my mom usually shoot that idea down. But my wife and kids and my brothers family would like a remote lodge.

Comment

Working...
                            X