No announcement yet.

Summit Players Transfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parker Fox, the dynamic and very confident player from Northern State, has entered transfer portal as a grad transfer. He does have a relationship w/ Paul Sather at UND. He may also be looking to go higher.

Comment

It would be awesome to get him. But if the Summit is the level he is going to I would bet a lot of money he will be in Grand Forks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Summit League freshman of the year Tyree Ihenacho from UND has entered the transfer portal according to Verbal Commits.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
          Summit League freshman of the year Tyree Ihenacho from UND has entered the transfer portal according to Verbal Commits.
          So did the 'Roos' McKissic

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

So did the 'Roos' McKissic
            Zion Williams from KC as well.

Comment

Ribraca from UND enters transfer portal. His transfer was due to his future grad studies.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                Ribraca from UND enters transfer portal. His transfer was due to his future grad studies.
                Jacks have a Master's in Econ., if folks want him to enroll here to continue Econ. studies

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                  It sounds like UND has the grad program he wants, but is entirely on-line. As a foreign student, he has to take in-person classes to remain in the US.

Comment

It sounds like UND has the grad program he wants, but is entirely on-line. As a foreign student, he has to take in-person classes to remain in the US.
                    That is a kicker. It keeps people honest, I suppose!

Comment

Stanley Umude has entered the transfer portal, for the second year in a row.

Comment

Stanley Umude has entered the transfer portal, for the second year in a row.
                        So you're saying he might be the "'Yote who cried transfer 'wolf'" yet again?

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

So you're saying he might be the "'Yote who cried transfer 'wolf'" yet again?
                          With the probability of no Plitzuweit for most, if not all of next season, there might be more bite to it this time.

Comment

With the probability of no Plitzuweit for most, if not all of next season, there might be more bite to it this time.
                            That has me picturing this Looney Tunes episode where Wile E. Coyote bites into the fake bird drummy and one of his teeth falls out

Comment

Zion Williams from KC as well.
                              The wheels seem to be coming off in KC - three more, Kamgain, Pitts and Pennington - enter the portal. That makes 5 total. KC, UND and Denver are going to be in a world of hurt. Along with the Yotes if Umude leaves.

Comment

What a mess. This transferring craze is nuts. No way the Summit ever becomes relevant if the best players jump ship every year. I also suspect it's going to make college basketball less interesting (at least to me). I remember the days when almost every team had guys staying 4 years. So much more fun to watch the same players vs. starting with a blank slate every year.

Comment

Working...
                                X