Summit Players Transfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summit Players Transfer

Since everything seems shut down, here is the latest scuttle on players.

3/12/2020 - North Dakota 2018 PF Marko Coudreau (6-9, 230, 2★) will be transferring. - Per Travis Branham, 247Sports
    3/12/2020 - Denver 2020 PF Cameron Byers (6-7, 235, 2★) committed to East Stroudsburg.
    3/6/2020 - Western Illinois 2018 SF Ben Pyle (6-7, 185, 2★) will be transferring. - Per Jeff Borzello, ESPN
    3/6/2020 - Western Illinois 2018 SG Zion Young (6-4, 190, 3★) will be transferring. - Per Jeff Borzello, ESPN
    3/6/2020 - Western Illinois JUCO C Kyle Arrington (6-10, 225, 2★) will be transferring.
    3/13/2020 - 2020 PG Trent Hudgens (6-1, -, 2★) has received an offer from South Dakota.
    3/11/2020 - JUCO SG Nick Gazelas (6-4, 195, 2★) has received an offer from South Dakota.
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Zion young and ben Pyle I would atleast hope the coaches discuss since they have played against the . See if there would be any interest. Pyle seems to have a good 3 point shot and young had some good games think. Surprised they were that bad because with Webster that's a pretty good trio.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Kobe Webster is going to Nebraska per his Twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
        Kobe Webster is going to Nebraska per his Twitter.
        Going from one cellar dweller to another? At least he gets to show off his talent on a bigger stage.

Comment

Denver sophomore guard Joseph Lanzi has entered the portal.
          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

I always liked Ben Pyle's game. I don't think he'd sign here, but if he did, I would like it.

Comment

Here’s an updated list of Summit League transfers/new additions.

Denver:

Joseph Lanzi (SO SG) is transferring

Owen McGlashan (FR SF) is transferring

UND:

David Atelbauers (SO PG) is transferring

Aanen Moody (SO SG) is transferring to Southern Utah

Elijah Hazekamp (SO SF) is transferring to Truman State

Marko Coudreau (SO PF) is transferring to Sioux Falls

Signed LOI (2): Seybian Sims, JUCO SF from Kirkwood CC and Mitchell Sueker, Grad transfer PF from SD School of Mines.

Oral Roberts:

Signed LOI (3): RJ Glasper, Grad transfer PG from Arkansas/Arkansas Tech, Kareem Thompson, JUCO SG from East Central CC, Sheldon Stevens, JUCO SG from Southern Arkansas Tech

USD:

Caden Hoffman (FR PG) is transferring to Concordia St. Paul

Matthew Johns (SO PF) is returning to Australia to play professionally

Simeon Jovic (SO C) is transferring

Signed LOI (3): Mason Archambault, JUCO PG, from Gillette College and Rapid City Stevens, Xavier Fuller, JUCO SG from Scottsdale CC, Michael Anderson, JUCO SG from Scottsdale CC

Western Illinois:

Kobe Webster (JR PG) is transferring to Nebraska

Zion Young (SO SG) is transferring to Oakland

Ben Pyle (SO SF) is transferring

Kyle Arrington (JR C) is transferring to Siena

Roderick Smith (SO C) is transferring

Signed LOI (6): Will Carius, Grad Transfer PF from Northern Michigan/Monmouth College, Justin Brookens, JUCO PG from Iowa Lakes CC, JJ Flores, JUCO SG from Highland CC, Rod Johnson, JUCO SF from Northern Michigan/Chattanooga/Highland CC, Cameron Burrell, JUCO PF from Eastern Illinois/Highland CC, Adam Anhold, JUCO PF from Bemidji State/Highland CC

Comment

I am not sure there is another team on Cameron Hunter's radar. He is leaving the Bison MBB team. He played in all games last season and started 12. Richman and Hunter had a visit and parted amicably. NDSU did sign an incoming freshman from Missouri Friday. Dezmond McKinney is a scholarship player.

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                  I am not sure there is another team on Cameron Hunter's radar. He is leaving the Bison MBB team. He played in all games last season and started 12. Richman and Hunter had a visit and parted amicably. NDSU did sign an incoming freshman from Missouri Friday. Dezmond McKinney is a scholarship player.
                  I must have missed it but two NDSU assistants left (Jayden Olson back to Williston State College to become AD & another assistant to Illinois-Chicago).

Comment

Cam Hunter would have been one of the primary candidates to offset the scoring lost with Shahid and Ward. Throw in Samuelson and they have now lost 48 ppg, not to mention the attention defenders had to pay to their two top-level stars. That focus gave guys like Krueser and Griesel extra room to work. NDSU is going to need a Wilson/Friedel type miracle to jump right back to the top of the standings.

Comment

Marlon Ruffin, Omaha, enter transfer portal. Has been injured much of the season.

Comment

Marlon Ruffin, Omaha, enter transfer portal. Has been injured much of the season.
                        I believe they said he wasn't with the team on Saturday, which this probably explains.

Comment

Odell Wilson IV, NDSU, enters transfer portal. Played in 20 games this season (4.7min/game as a sophomore).
                          Jaxon Knoteck, NDSU, enters transfer portal.
                          Tyler Witz, NDSU, enters transfer portal.

Comment

Odell Wilson IV, NDSU, enters transfer portal. Played in 20 games this season (4.7min/game as a sophomore).
                            Jaxon Knoteck, NDSU, enters transfer portal.
                            Tyler Witz, NDSU, enters transfer portal.
                            This opens slots for the new year. Or does the same player need to occupy the scholarship? It could also keep the 13 number if they do not want to carry extra scholarships for a year.

Comment

Scholarship limit for next year, as I understand it, is 13 in addition to any players holding scholarships who would otherwise have been out of eligibility after 2020-2021.
                              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                              X