X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post

That’s a good hire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It is likely the Leathernecks may need to pony up a few more dollars than Billy Wright salary to get Jeter to land in Macomb. This is the first big hire for this AD.
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post

It is likely the Leathernecks may need to pony up a few more dollars than Billy Wright salary to get Jeter to land in Macomb. This is the first big hire for this AD.
      Didn't Otz almost get the Milwaukee job after Jeter got fired ? If I remember correctly, they had a new president that screwed Jeter over, and then over-ruled the AD in hiring the replacement.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

Didn't Otz almost get the Milwaukee job after Jeter got fired ? If I remember correctly, they had a new president that screwed Jeter over, and then over-ruled the AD in hiring the replacement.
        Otz was scrapped by the new president, I think, since he did not check all the boxes for the new admin.
        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

Yep. Jeter is a great coach (comes from Bo Ryan coaching tree). For Western Illinois to get him is pretty amazing.

Comment

Interesting week for WIU as they get a commit from a 3-star PG and two more JUCO players. In addition new head coach Rob Jeter has extended 14 offers in the past few days, bringing WIU's 2021-2022 total offers to 23.

Comment

Things are starting to change at WIU. Now if their suburban Chicago student body can get interested in attendIng games, they will be rocking. There don’t seem to be any big financial support from McComb or near by Peoria. And WIU is playing in shadow of Bradley. Bradley, though lately kind of average seem to have a legendary past and no doubt has a solid fan base.

Comment

Working...
              X