2019-2020 Summit BB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by westernjack View Post
    ORU is tough to figure out. Physically they look like the most talented team in the league, especially their post players. But they just don’t seem to put together many good games. They are the kind of team that could get hot on any given night in the tournament and knock a high seed out
    I agree. Obanor has really regressed. However, they certainly are capable of beating any time. I just don’t think they have the consistency to be a real threat to win the tourney.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

• Feb. 08 Oral Roberts * 76 North Dakota State 83 Final
      Fargo, N.D. | Scheels Center | ESPN3
      Feb. 08 South Dakota 82 North Dakota 68 Final
      Feb. 08 Omaha * 64 South Dakota State 81 Final
      Feb. 08 Purdue Fort Wayne * 70 Denver 63 Final
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

• If anyone is wanting to watch Summit games tonight, they can be found on Midco or ORU athletic site. WIU goes to Vermillion while Omaha travels to Tulsa. I think both games are on ESPN+ or ESPN3. Yotes are in the chase for 1 seed while the other game will work toward the 4/5 seed.
        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

• Home teams win. Omaha runs the streak to 4 losses in a row in Tulsa. USD stays in the hunt for #1 seed for SLT.
          Feb. 12 Western Illinois * 72 South Dakota 85 Final
          Feb. 12 Omaha * 78 Oral Roberts 81 Final - OT
          Last edited by OldHare; 02-12-2020, 09:52 PM.

Comment

• Jacks could use some help from the Golden Eagles tonight as they take on USD in Tulsa.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
              Jacks could use some help from the Golden Eagles tonight as they take on USD in Tulsa.
              Sitting here in my ORU swag, waving their flag and waiting for the game to start!

Comment

• Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post

Sitting here in my ORU swag, waving their flag and waiting for the game to start!
                Whatever you’re doing, keep it up. ORU is laying the wood to USD, but it’s only halftime. USD has some foul issues too. Go Eagles!

Comment

• Originally posted by Southeast View Post

Whatever you’re doing, keep it up. ORU is laying the wood to USD, but it’s only halftime. USD has some foul issues too. Go Eagles!
                  If I knew the ORU fight song I would sing it! LMAO! Reading the dog board makes it even more fun too!

Comment

• E-man is a hell of a player, he deserves some love.

Comment

• NDSU, USD and Omaha all lose at ORU. Appreciate that 15 point SDSU road win in Tulsa!

Hagedorn was only 1-5 on 3’s tonight and he limped off the court early. That’s something to keep and eye on.

Comment

• Todd Lee seems to be a whiny little guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                          Todd Lee seems to be a whiny little guy.
                          I hope he is very squeaky next weekend during his Brookings visit!

Comment

• USD's loss at Oral Roberts was big. However, there could still be some significant shuffling among the top 3 as the season closes. All three play each other with UND sprinkled in. NDSU has a fourth game at home against Omaha to end the season, but that's not looking as significant as it did in mid-January.

I hate to even speculate tie-breakers for the Summit tourney seeding, as the only focus should be going 1-0 against UND on Wednesday.

Comment

• Originally posted by GopherHole View Post
                              USD's loss at Oral Roberts was big. However, there could still be some significant shuffling among the top 3 as the season closes. All three play each other with UND sprinkled in. NDSU has a fourth game at home against Omaha to end the season, but that's not looking as significant as it did in mid-January.

I hate to even speculate tie-breakers for the Summit tourney seeding, as the only focus should be going 1-0 against UND on Wednesday.
                              USD almost has to win out to get a top 2 seed. Getting a fifth loss would basically guarantee a 3 seed (or lower).

Comment

• Originally posted by GopherHole View Post
                                USD's loss at Oral Roberts was big. However, there could still be some significant shuffling among the top 3 as the season closes. All three play each other with UND sprinkled in. NDSU has a fourth game at home against Omaha to end the season, but that's not looking as significant as it did in mid-January.

I said it at the time but our sweep of ORU was huge. If we get into a tie-breaker scenario that's likely to come into play.

Comment

Working...
                                X