• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2019-2020 Summit BB

I don’t think anybody is that good in the league. Wide open

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
      WIU leads the yotes late in game. 77-73 with minute and half.
      Final WIU 82- Yotes 75
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Dec. 29 South Dakota * 75 Western Illinois 82 Final
        Dec. 29 South Dakota State * 78 Omaha 81 Final
        Dec. 29 North Dakota State * 66 Denver 55 Final
        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Yote men lose 70-59 to Ft Wayne. Start conference play 0-2.

Comment

Coyotes drop another road game to PFW. 70-59 is the final as 12 point lead turns into 11 point loss. Mastodons have the YouTube feed(Learfield feed) for games. Coyotes can only lose 2 more road games if they intend to win conference 12-4. Second place may have been the right pick after all.

Comment

Coyotes drop another road game to PFW. 70-59 is the final as 12 point lead turns into 11 point loss. Mastodons have the YouTube feed(Learfield feed) for games. Coyotes can only lose 2 more road games if they intend to win conference 12-4. Second place may have been the right pick after all.
              They lost to the preseason #6 team and preseason last place team. The conference is either balanced from top to bottom or the yotes are a bottom half team

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                They lost to the preseason #6 team and preseason last place team. The conference is either balanced from top to bottom or the yotes are a bottom half team
                Yotes are hard to read as they only had 28 minutes from the bench with Simpsons' return. 5 points, 1 rebound, and 1 assist were provided from the bench while Simpson was 0-6 from the field. Both teams had troubles through the game to make easy shots. Yotes finished under 36%. The conference is likely somewhat balanced with the bison currently showing more improvement headed into the league games. UND victory over Nebraska is likely a blip on the radar rather than a larger expectation as most teams have struggled more than hoped on the end of OOC. ORU will be a handful if their close games against Creighton and BYU in December are a forecast of road abilities. Tomorrow will be our visual for that team. 2014-15 Jackrabbits started 0-2 and gained the #1 seed for tournament at 12-4. They lost 4 road games that year. The most nervous year was Otz year 1 which was 2-6 in conference prior to going 8-8 to earn a 5 seed. You had to love that 1-3-1.

Comment

Yotes are hard to read as they only had 28 minutes from the bench with Simpsons' return. 5 points, 1 rebound, and 1 assist were provided from the bench while Simpson was 0-6 from the field. Both teams had troubles through the game to make easy shots. Yotes finished under 36%. The conference is likely somewhat balanced with the bison currently showing more improvement headed into the league games. UND victory over Nebraska is likely a blip on the radar rather than a larger expectation as most teams have struggled more than hoped on the end of OOC. ORU will be a handful if their close games against Creighton and BYU in December are a forecast of road abilities. Tomorrow will be our visual for that team. 2014-15 Jackrabbits started 0-2 and gained the #1 seed for tournament at 12-4. They lost 4 road games that year. The most nervous year was Otz year 1 which was 2-6 in conference prior to going 8-8 to earn a 5 seed. You had to love that 1-3-1.
                  I listened to the dogs/Mastadons game while moving snow. It was brutal to listen to, I can't imagine having to wacth some of it. It was like 12-10 with less than 10 to go I the first half. They had flashes of good/great play, but, overall woof. I looked at the NDSU schedule, and someone with more knowledge than me please elaborate. Who is actually a good team that NDSU has beaten?

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
                    I listened to the dogs/Mastadons game while moving snow. It was brutal to listen to, I can't imagine having to wacth some of it. It was like 12-10 with less than 10 to go I the first half. They had flashes of good/great play, but, overall woof. I looked at the NDSU schedule, and someone with more knowledge than me please elaborate. Who is actually a good team that NDSU has beaten?
                    That is fair on the quality of schedule. You would need to watch the play of the bison to compare to other Summit teams. Shahid and Ward are difference makers for the bison. They have a couple of injuries now that may or may not influence wins and losses. The bison still have some players that will step up in this time from what I have watched. We will have some extra numbers after this week when WIU pulls into Fargo. I expect a large win over the Leathernecks.

Comment

They beat East Tennessee St who is 13-2. ETU beat LSU, lost to Kansas by just 12 and beat Wofford. Wofford knocked iff North Carolina a couple week ago.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                        They beat East Tennessee St who is 13-2. ETU beat LSU, lost to Kansas by just 12 and beat Wofford. Wofford knocked iff North Carolina a couple week ago.
                        OK, they would fit the quality team bill.

Comment

UND F Hawks go to Denver for a win 82-71.

Bison shoot 54% to beat the Leathernecks 94-74 in Fargo.

Comment

Good game brewing down in Omaha. With under 3 to go Omaha has overcome a 8 point halftime defecit to lead by 3 over ORU.

Comment

Good game brewing down in Omaha. With under 3 to go Omaha has overcome a 8 point halftime defecit to lead by 3 over ORU.
                              Omaha wins 74-67.

Comment

Home teams get the wins today. F Hawks not real impressive and Mastodons less so. Denver wins 2nd half and loses in Vermillion in close game. Yotes still need Simpson to get back in game shape.

Jan. 05 Denver * 78 South Dakota 80 Final
                                Jan. 05 Purdue Fort Wayne * 69 North Dakota 83 Final

Comment

Working...
                                X