X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MontanaRabbit
    replied
    Re: Summit MBB 2018-19 conference

How much effect does the dominance of SDSU in Sioux Falls factoring in the pro SDSU crowd have on recruiting for other schools? There is no denying we have an advantage when it comes to the SLT the way our fan base shows up.

Leave a comment:

• SteelSD
    replied

I am personally enjoying the plight of UND a little bit. This is considering how a number of their fans enjoyed calling the conference the "Slummit." Seeing their men's team in a tie for 7th but only 1 game out from missing going to SF and their women's team in 6th place tells me at this at this point their inclusion hasn't helped much to improve the conference. On the women's side I see some bleak years ahead for that program once Klabo moves on. They could very well has some epic battles with NDSU to see who gets to stay home come conference tourney time as at least Omaha and PFW seem to have a group of young players with some talent. Their men's team lose Avants/Seals which leaves them with Stewart and really no one else who looks to be any good.

Leave a comment:

• BTownJack
    replied

Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
    Did you see the fouls? 57 combined fouls and 4 players fouled out. Also, 7 players had 4 fouls on both teams. Just a crazy game. Can't imagine how long it would have been with all those whistles even without OT. Definitely a game where it felt like the refs wanted to be the stars and not the players.
    Sounds a lot like our women's game at USD earlier this season. I think (?) there was 80 some fouls in that game with 1 OT.

Leave a comment:

• THE PRIDE IS BACK!!!
    replied

Originally posted by Justwin View Post
    Teams combined shot 82 free throws. Good grief.
    Did you see the fouls? 57 combined fouls and 4 players fouled out. Also, 7 players had 4 fouls on both teams. Just a crazy game. Can't imagine how long it would have been with all those whistles even without OT. Definitely a game where it felt like the refs wanted to be the stars and not the players.

Leave a comment:

• Justwin
    replied

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
    Coyotes lose 107-102 before a pretty sparse crowd at the Sanford Pentagon.
    Teams combined shot 82 free throws. Good grief.

Leave a comment:

• 2002jack
    replied

I will keep that in mind for future reference.

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post

Leave a comment:

• 2002jack
    replied

Bad move to give up the +3 to 5 points that comes with home court advantage in conference play. According to Herbster they don’t have the fan support in Verm to play 4 home games in 5 days. Probably true since only 600 showed up for their women’s game last night.

Leave a comment:

• Jacked_Up
    replied

Coyotes lose 107-102 before a pretty sparse crowd at the Sanford Pentagon.

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied

You knew USD was screwed when it went to OT. Was surprised they didn't foul Omaha when they were up 3 with 6 seconds left. Hahn hit the three and the rest was history.

Leave a comment:

• CappinHard
    replied

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
    Also took UNO +1, so looking good.

Leave a comment:

• Jacked_Up
    replied

Whoa. Coyotes have come back to make it a close game. Tie game with 6 to go.

Leave a comment:

• 2002jack
    replied

Made some easy money today as Vegas only gave WIU +8.5 pts. Also took UNO +1, so looking good.

Also, Denver is horrible.

Leave a comment:

• Jacked_Up
    replied

Coyotes getting spanked now. Down 15 with 15 minutes to go.

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied

Yotes showing some fight, up 16-14 over Omaha at the under 12 timeout. I think their lack of size will catch up to them before the night is over.

Leave a comment:

• mitchellrabbit
    replied

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
    http://www.bracketmatrix.com/

I like this site. It averages all the brackets and seeds teams based on that. We are currently the 3rd 14 seed. We've climbed several spots over the last month believe it or not.

If we win out I think we end up a 13 seed.
    Joe Lunardi had us a 15 seed on Jan 21st. Feb 5 he had us a 13. Not saying he knows it all but he is the one i usually check out. Would be nice to end up in Des Moines, should we win the Summit Tourney. We havent really been too close any year in the mens or womans.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X