2016-17 Road to Sioux Falls SLT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2016-17 Road to Sioux Falls SLT

USD (WBB) could go from #1 seed to playing on Sunday in a hurry...
    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Watching IUPUI completely smother USD reaffirmed that they are the team I least want to see SDSU face in Sioux Falls. A defense like that rarely has an off night - and their's is really, really good. They made USD look like Fort Wayne - even with their All-Conference center on the bench most of the first half.

For USD, a blowout is certainly not the ideal way to start this final road trip. This was nothing like the back-and-forth game SDSU played at IUPUI. USD still so often falls back on trying to drive blindly into the paint and it cost them a lot of turnovers tonight. Arens is like the female version of Chris Howell - get out of the way because she's charging into the paint.

Comment

Is there any way the Jacks (WBB) can get the #2 seed?
        "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

I believe only if we beat Denver and IUPUI loses on Saturday to IPFW (unlikely). Good chance the Jacks men and women will both be playing on Sunday.
          Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
          Is there any way the Jacks (WBB) can get the #2 seed?

Comment

Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post
            I believe only if we beat Denver and IUPUI loses on Saturday to IPFW (unlikely). Good chance the Jacks men and women will both be playing on Sunday.
            Sunday Funday!

Comment

A drubbing 63-42. The yotes are back to the drawing board. This ought to be a great SLT.
              Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Bison keeping pace as they lead ORU by12 at the half. Sutton looking forward to tee times.
                Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

IPFW giving WIU a game. Would maybe watch it on ESPN3 but can't handle listening to the WIU announcer.

Comment

Its going to be a "hope we make it out of the semi-finals " type of tournament for sure this year. Get to the Championship game should be the focus,and ultimately to have a very good game there.You can't count on your opponent to have a bad game,you have to out play them regardless of the game they are having, that's a winners mentality in my book,you dictate the outcome .Of course,everyone else probably thinks the same way,so it becomes a battle of wills to a large degree ,who "wilts " first.That's usually the driving force in athletic competitions.That's the beauty of it all.

Comment

Just wondering if anyone contacted PETA, I read there was an unmerciful beating of some female coyotes by residents of Indianapolis this evening....

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                        Bison keeping pace as they lead ORU by12 at the half. Sutton looking forward to tee times.
                        Golden Eagles trying to help yotes as they lead 67-64 at 8 minute mark.

Comment

USD fans thought it was kind of funny when we lost both games of that IUPUI-WIU road trip, and many thought they had an easy pathway to winning the title. They very well may end up with the 4 seed instead.

Comment

The Mavs WBB crushes Bison in Omaha tonight. WIU WBB pulls away from Mastodons in 4th quarter. Mavs play Denver at home to finish and likely they are the #5 seed. ORU appears to be likely #6 seed with NDSU and Denver pulling in at #7 & #8. Jackrabbits have a strong chance of being #3 seed. Jackrabbits won the SLT in 2009-10 & 2010-11 as #3 seed.

Comment

Omaha beats Denver (MBB). It's officially nuts on the men's side...

Comment

Tonight's results pretty much lock the SDST women into the 3 seed.
                                USD Fan

Comment

Working...
                                X