Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2016-17 Road to Sioux Falls SLT

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
    Maybe I'm just early but today I logged into Ticketmaster to make sure my all-session passes for this years SLT were available to print and I found nothing. There was no evidence that I had even purchased any (I bought the two year seats for 16/17). With the event being less than two weeks away that worried me a little. I realize I'm most likely looking in the wrong place or just a week early, but don't want to wait until the last minute if there is an issue. Do any of you see anything in your accounts? Perhaps the tickets get emailed from the SFSA - I forgot how it works.
    I had a similar situation. I talked to Ticketmaster and when I could not find the September or October email, they eventually sent me to the Premier Center where I finally was able to get them to provide me the tickets I picked up at the box office. Do not wait for Ticketmaster to return a call or resolve through emails that come from multiple persons that do not follow up on the situation.
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
      Maybe I'm just early but today I logged into Ticketmaster to make sure my all-session passes for this years SLT were available to print and I found nothing. There was no evidence that I had even purchased any (I bought the two year seats for 16/17). With the event being less than two weeks away that worried me a little. I realize I'm most likely looking in the wrong place or just a week early, but don't want to wait until the last minute if there is an issue. Do any of you see anything in your accounts? Perhaps the tickets get emailed from the SFSA - I forgot how it works.
      I have the same question. I don't see them on ticketmaster. I'll check my emails.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

My tickets also came in an email from Ticketmaster in October. You had to download a PDF and then print them out, which I did a month or two later.
        This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
          My tickets also came in an email from Ticketmaster in October. You had to download a PDF and then print them out, which I did a month or two later.
          I checked my email and I see nothing. Doesn't mean I didn't delete it or I'm just not seeing it. I sent an email to the Premier center and Sioux Falls sports authority. If I have to I will call them as well.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
            I checked my email and I see nothing. Doesn't mean I didn't delete it or I'm just not seeing it. I sent an email to the Premier center and Sioux Falls sports authority. If I have to I will call them as well.
            I know that drill. Premier Center will be the remedy. If you kept the original order number(email), that may speed the process. Look for around September 28, 2015.
            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
              I know that drill. Premier Center will be the remedy. If you kept the original order number(email), that may speed the process. Look for around September 28, 2015.
              I have that email with the order # and a link to my tickets but the link goes nowhere. SF sports authority forwarded my email request to the Premier Center ticket office. I forwarded them my original email receipt. We will see.

Comment

It's the first of three big nights to settle things before the SLT.

I'll be watching the NDSU/ORU game (MBB-ESPN3) and the USD/IUPUI womens game (free video from IUPUI).

ORU has been the "best" last-place team I can remember. It's senior night tonight, but they know they are eliminated. It's hard to say how they will respond to those two very different influences. NDSU has looked a lot more like a middle of the pack team than a top-tier team the past couple weeks.

UNO is at Denver (MBB) in a game that definitely could influence our seed. Denver has been sliding and Omaha seems to be an overlooked team that could definitely knock someone off in the SLT. Denver probably feels a little pressure to get this win knowing that a trip to Frost is coming this weekend.

(WBB) - USD faces the league's top defense at IUPUI. If you've watched USD much since we smacked them at Frost you've probably noticed that they are making a strong effort to reduce their reliance on the dribble-drive.

Comment

WBB: IUPUI 19 USD 11. End 1st
                  "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

WBB: IUPUI 31 USD 23. HT
                    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                      WBB: IUPUI 31 USD 23. HT
                      Jags shooting 46% to Yotes 36% and Yotes have a few more turnovers. It is a tough game to win on the road.

Comment

WBB: IUPUI 46 USD 32. END 3

Comment

IUPUI has not trailed in this game. They've forced USD into a lot of sloppy turnovers.

Comment

what are the outcomes SDSU women need so they can get a top 2 seed? If we get a top 2 seed I think we win it again. If we get 3 seed and USD is top 2 I think they win it. We don't have the depth we usually do to win it all from the 3 seed. I don't think IUPUI or Wester ill will be able to get the 3 wins in SF. I think which ever SDSU or USD gets the better seed on Saturday is the school who takes it.
                            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                              what are the outcomes SDSU women need so they can get a top 2 seed? If we get a top 2 seed I think we win it again. If we get 3 seed and USD is top 2 I think they win it. We don't have the depth we usually do to win it all from the 3 seed. I don't think IUPUI or Wester ill will be able to get the 3 wins in SF. I think which ever SDSU or USD gets the better seed on Saturday is the school who takes it.
                              Assuming ft wayne doesn't pull an upset, we needed usd to win this one and lose to western or win both. If usd loses both, western gets the 1 and iupui the 2 because they beat western twice. If usd beats western, its a 4 way tie, assuming we win. A 4 way tie, iupui gets the 1 because of the 2 wins over western. Western would get the 4 because of the 2 loses to western. Us and usd would be decided depending on who gets 5th. We lost to Omaha and usd list to ndsu. Id say we would be 3rd. If im wrong let me know

Comment

The race is confusing so I could easily be wrong but if WIU wins their last two games, they'll be the outright champs. If IUPUI finishes off USD and wins this weekend they'll be 12-4 in conf play and we would also be 12-4 if we beat Denver. Since SDSU and IUPUI split head-to-head, I think the next tie-breaker would be head-to-head vs Western since they'll be the top team. IUPUI swept the season series and would be the #2 seed, we would be the #3 seed, and if USD loses on Saturday in addition to tonight they'll be #4.

This could easily have some errors but I think this is how it'll play out. I don't foresee WIU losing to USD on Saturday but anything can happen. It'll be tough to win 3 games in 3 days at the tournament but the Jacks have done it before. Our depth isn't as strong as it has been in previous years but we have some veteran starters that other teams don't have who have had great success at the SLT. It'll be an interesting tourney with IUPUI and WIU playing great right now at the end of the year.

Comment

Working...
                                X