Summit league single sessions tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summit league single sessions tickets

Single session tickets go on sale Monday, February 15. Good chance SDSU and USD men and women will all play on Saturday. Men may be playing each other. So if you don't have season tickets you may want to get your single session tickets sooner rather than later.

Re: Summit league single sessions tickets

Anyone know what seats will be available for single session tickets? I looked at the all-session tickets and the only decent spots left are the upper level about 4 rows up.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
      Anyone know what seats will be available for single session tickets? I looked at the all-session tickets and the only decent spots left are the upper level about 4 rows up.
      IIRC, last year the seats behind the basket were the single session tickets. Someone here probably knows for sure, though.

Comment

Probably upper level (and some scattered ones on the lower level). All session tickets are going really well.

Comment

I read a few days ago that almost everything in the lower bowl was gone except on the far ends. That was when they decided to open the upper bowl for sale. They didn't do that last year u til a day or so before the high demand games.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit74 View Post
            I read a few days ago that almost everything in the lower bowl was gone except on the far ends. That was when they decided to open the upper bowl for sale. They didn't do that last year u til a day or so before the high demand games.
            Yeah, something like 150 lower bowl all session tickets were still available but people had called in to see if they would open up the upper bowl at mid court for all session tickets.

Comment

Single session tickets went on sale today at 10am. Tickets sales look like they are going great. Almost all men sessions are sold out. (They have only opened 1 side of the upper concourse.) Attendance records will be broken again this year. I highly suggest getting tickets within the next couple of days if you want to go.

Comment

Single session tickets went on sale today at 10am. Tickets sales look like they are going great. Almost all men sessions are sold out. (They have only opened 1 side of the upper concourse.) Attendance records will be broken again this year. I highly suggest getting tickets within the next couple of days if you want to go.
                Looking at the men's standings, there is a reasonable chance that SDSU could face USD in the first round, NDSU in the second, and UNO in the championship. Pretty much a perfect storm to break records with.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
                  Looking at the men's standings, there is a reasonable chance that SDSU could face USD in the first round, NDSU in the second, and UNO in the championship. Pretty much a perfect storm to break records with.
                  There is not a FW in there? I don't like the chance of meeting up with USD again, but it will sell tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                    There is not a FW in there? I don't like the chance of meeting up with USD again, but it will sell tickets.
                    My point was we could face all of the local teams, USD/UNO/NDSU. This would likely provide the highest potential for attendance at the tourney. In no way was I saying this is the best matchups for SDSU to win the thing.

Comment

My point was we could face all of the local teams, USD/UNO/NDSU. This would likely provide the highest potential for attendance at the tourney. In no way was I saying this is the best matchups for SDSU to win the thing.
                      Actually, I would think it would be better for attendance if SDSU and USD played on opposite days the first two days. So SDSU in a 1/2 seed playing on Saturday and USD avoiding the 7/8 seed and playing on Sunday as a 3-6 seed. While the SDSU/USD matchup would likely break a session attendance record the night we'd play, it would dramatically reduce the number of folks that would attend on Sunday vs. having one of the state schools playing Sunday evening.

NDSU and Omaha in any of those spots probably doesn't make as big of difference.
                      "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979 View Post
                        Actually, I would think it would be better for attendance if SDSU and USD played on opposite days the first two days. So SDSU in a 1/2 seed playing on Saturday and USD avoiding the 7/8 seed and playing on Sunday as a 3-6 seed. While the SDSU/USD matchup would likely break a session attendance record the night we'd play, it would dramatically reduce the number of folks that would attend on Sunday vs. having one of the state schools playing Sunday evening.

NDSU and Omaha in any of those spots probably doesn't make as big of difference.
                        Not sure I agree it would break an attendance record if we played USD. We beat them in the second round last year. If we play first round you'd think there would be less buzz at least from the USD fans.

Comment

Some one has to take care of FW in order for the local to face off, plus IUPUI could be dangerous too. It is going to be a great tourney that we can agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                            Some one has to take care of FW in order for the local to face off, plus IUPUI could be dangerous too. It is going to be a great tourney that we can agree.
                            It is going to be a great tourney and very affordable for the quality of play. I have 8 all session passes for the next 2 years. Last year we went to the Big 10 tourney in Chicago right after the Summit and paid twice as much for nosebleed seats. Atmosphere was much better as a whole in S. Falls.

This year we are going to the Big 12 in K.C. and tickets are astronomical. Granted, there are some great teams and the atmosphere will be unbelievable but the cost is prohibitive for many. One session will be about twice as much as the entire Summit package.
                            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                              Not sure I agree it would break an attendance record if we played USD. We beat them in the second round last year. If we play first round you'd think there would be less buzz at least from the USD fans.
                              I can see that...last year's semifinal matchup would be hard to beat. However, the Summit League continues to draw more of a crowd each year, ticket sales look to be ahead of pace based on what they are releasing ahead of time, and a Saturday night match up may draw more of the casual fan vs. last year's Monday evening game. Could probably go either way as far as single session attendance record. However, I'd bet the summit league folks are hoping that SDSU and USD play on opposite days during the weekend.
                              "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Working...
                              X