2015 Summit MBB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2015 Summit MBB

Denver travels to USD tonight in the lonely Summit League men's game tonight. It can be seen on ESPN3, Midco, or, ESPN Full Court at. Tip is set for 7pm.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
      Denver travels to USD tonight in the lonely Summit League men's game tonight. It can be seen on ESPN3, Midco, or, ESPN Full Court at. Tip is set for 7pm.
      Will preseason 2nd place choice Denver sink further? Meanwhile the yotes are in the 3-5 hunt from preseason #8. The dome should give them the edge today as well. It seems coaches do matter.
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

According to the ORU board , Korey Billbury has been suspended indefinitely for violation of team rules.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
          Speaking of lonely, take a look at the stands at the Dakota Dome tonight. Plenty of good ones still available at tip-off. Apparently the fans did not get the memo about the team rising in the standings.

None the less, I'll take USD tonight. Denver has the ability to get hot from the outside and beat anyone, but it sure has not been happening too much.

Comment

11:33 on the clock in the first half and Denver up 24 - 9

Comment

Brett Olson is doing exactly what makes Denver so dangerous. He already has 19 points with 3:23 left to go in the half - he's hit 5 threes. He is a guy you do not want to let get going. The Coyotes better slow him down if they don't want a bad loss at a bad time.

Denver is up 32-23.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                Brett Olson is doing exactly what makes Denver so dangerous. He already has 19 points with 3:23 left to go in the half - he's hit 5 threes. He is a guy you do not want to let get going. The Coyotes better slow him down if they don't want a bad loss at a bad time.

Denver is up 32-23.
                Gotta question the Yotes coaching staff on going 2-3 zone early in the game, Olson made two very good looks from 3 and got in a rhythm early against it. He is a super talented player though and not easy to defend in any defense.

Comment

Denver seems to give USD some hope with the

lazy passes that lead to turnovers.

Comment

Yes, they could be up by 15 pretty easy if they just did a reasonable job taking care of the ball.

On another note, this Summit season has been great with games being played pretty much five days each week. Lots more to follow compared to last year's mirror scheduling debacle. I'm looking forward to watching more tomorrow night.

Comment

7:56 left in the game: Denver 54, USD 39

The Midco announcers noted Denver's Olson's dad played for the Yotes early/mid 80s.

Comment

DU leads 59-41. I tuned in on ESPN3. A sad turnout by Coyote Crazies. The media has been trying to pump up their fan base, but it appears as if no one cares in Vermillion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Getting uglier. 4:00 to go, Denver 63, USD 41

Hard to believe this is the same USD team that looked so good at Creighton early in the season.

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
                            DU leads 59-41. I tuned in on ESPN3. A sad turnout by Coyote Crazies. The media has been trying to pump up their fan base, but it appears as if no one cares in Vermillion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            They will care for a certain game upcoming.

DU leads 65-43 at the under 4 timeout.

Comment

USD getting crushed by 23 now. These "road warriors" apparently need to get back out on the road.

Comment

They are probably waiting for their superbowl. Both the team and fans. Not sure I would call it a trap game but I bet we see a much better effort saturday.
                                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
                                X