2015 Summit MBB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2015 Summit MBB

IUPUI pulls a road victory at Omaha 89-84. Omaha's Carter tosses in 45 for the home losers. He was 19-25 from the field and 7-8 3 pt.
    Last edited by OldHare; 01-18-2015, 06:04 PM.
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by 91jack View Post
      I've always wondered what schools go be people that show up for the game and what schools go by the number of tickets sold. The Arena was never empty but some times I wonder how attendance is calculated at the Summit League Tournament, too.
      I believe that's tickets sold.
      Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
        I believe that's tickets sold.
        I think its two different things.

Announced attendance (butts in the seats for the media), and reported attendance (tickets sold for the NCAA).
        “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

ORU is kind of the team that no one is talking about but they are off to a solid 4-1 start with a road win at WIU and a very near miss at NDSU. Tonight they get tested at Denver. A win there puts them high on my list of title contenders. Denver needs this one to stay in the race. A big game.

Comment

The KC Star has the Jacks favored by 9 vs. IPFW and ORU 3.5 point underdogs @ Denver tonight.

Hope no one has a bug!

Comment

Denver over ORU 73-66

Comment

Thanks Denver. ORU would have been hard to catch if they picked up this road win. Now we find ourselves as the lone team with 5 wins. NDSU is still technically on top but they play three of the next four on the road, starting at IUPUI Thursday.

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
                  Denver over ORU 73-66
                  ORU had a 12 point lead with 7 min to go and Denver finished on a 20-1 run

Comment

Today's Games:

NDSU (4-1) @ IUPUI (3-2)
                    USD (3-2) @ WIU (2-4)

Lets go Jags and Necks'!

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
                      Today's Games:

NDSU (4-1) @ IUPUI (3-2)
                      USD (3-2) @ WIU (2-4)

Lets go Jags and Necks'!
                      Yes, I'm with you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
                        Today's Games:

NDSU (4-1) @ IUPUI (3-2)
                        USD (3-2) @ WIU (2-4)

Lets go Jags and Necks'!
                        It is hard to bet against the home teams today. IUPUI has been good at home. They must like to play when it is quiet. That could be hard game for the Bison who might be a 1 point favorite. The yotes and Leathernecks is a toss-up that goes to home court for the edge even though the line might slightly favor USD.
                        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

We don't need either NDSU or USD adding another road win to their resume tonight. I don't feel very good about either losing however. Unfortunately, neither game appears to be on ESPN3.

Comment

I find the NDSU game on the ESPN 3 upcoming list. 7 PM Central

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                              We don't need either NDSU or USD adding another road win to their resume tonight. I don't feel very good about either losing however. Unfortunately, neither game appears to be on ESPN3.
                              IUPUI has a feed from their athletic site. http://www.theindychannel.com/live-video
                              Live radio from Macomb is here http://www.wrmsfm.com/

Comment

NDSU leads IUPUI 25-23 at half. Game is on ESPN3
                                If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                                - Steven Wright

Comment

Working...
                                X