Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2015 Summit MBB

Just got done watching the replay of the game on ESPN3:

So that is what happens what you rely on 1 person the whole season. NDSU looked terrible tonight. No other words can describe it.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
      I capped it for you and everyone else.

http://i.imgur.com/ARLQRnW.gifv

This might end up in my signature. What kind of coaching innovations are going on in that huddle???
      What the? It wasn't like the cameraman was trying to get a look inside the huddle, he was just showing the huddle.

Comment

Oh my! Looks like the coach says, "Get the f out of here" right before they put the papers up.

Way to lose with class NDSU.

Comment

The poor NDSU assistant who was directed by the coach to hold a note card over the camera will forever look like an immature goofball. Great use of teaching authority, coach.
          This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
            Just got done watching the replay of the game on ESPN3:

So that is what happens what you rely on 1 person the whole season. NDSU looked terrible tonight. No other words can describe it.
            I watched some of the replay, and I was curious to see how ORU handled LA. They double teamed from the getgo and it worked. If and when we meet the Bison in the SLT, I would hope we try something similar.

Comment

So correct me if I'm wrong:

1. ORU wins, regardless of IPFW and USD outcome, ORU locked as #3 seed
              2. ORU loses, IPFW wins, regardless of USD outcome, IPFW locked as #3 seed (Goes all the way down to a tie breaker against Denver if USD would win along with IPFW)
              3. ORU loses, IPFW loses, USD wins, USD slides into #3 seed

Fingers crossed for the 2nd scenario, which isn't that far fetched. If either IPFW or NDSU would have taken care of business last night, we wouldn't need Denver to beat ORU. Crazy end to the regular season.

Comment

Shocked that NDSU laid an egg like that. Particularly against an OR team that had been struggling. Makes me wonder about that whole "addition by subtraction" thing. Something must have been wrong.

Even more shocked at IPFW? Omaha wins in Fort Wayne? The Omaha team I saw at Frost a few weeks ago, couldn't have beaten a wet paper sack. and IPFW had "turned it around"?

I still don't want to see IPFW in round 2. Bad memories from last year.

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
                  Shocked that NDSU laid an egg like that. Particularly against an OR team that had been struggling. Makes me wonder about that whole "addition by subtraction" thing. Something must have been wrong.

Even more shocked at IPFW? Omaha wins in Fort Wayne? The Omaha team I saw at Frost a few weeks ago, couldn't have beaten a wet paper sack. and IPFW had "turned it around"?

I still don't want to see IPFW in round 2. Bad memories from last year.
                  I dont really care when we would play them but I would enjoy knocking them out after what happened last year.
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                    Good land, the meltdown bisonville exhibits on days like this is un. real. I thought WE were bad!
                    At least they didn't blame the refs. Which is the usual ploy.

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                      Can't wait to see what ORU announces for attendance. If they say anything more then 800-1000, they're lying through their teeth. Terrible.
                      Was at game and was even alarmed at the shooting during warm ups. They were missing10 shots in a row and looked bad. By the way, I doubt there were 500 people at the game but paper reported attendance of 3,908. Oral Bob shouldnt lie about that.

This is a quote from Bison fan who attended game in Tulsa.
                      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                        The poor NDSU assistant who was directed by the coach to hold a note card over the camera will forever look like an immature goofball. Great use of teaching authority, coach.
                        Don't write him off too soon. He may be in line for the job of "ball inflation technician" for the New England Patriots.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                          Don't write him off too soon. He may be in line for the job of "ball inflation technician" for the New England Patriots.
                          We're pretty much losing contain on the whole smack in no smack thread thing on Indexcard-Gate here, aren't we?
                          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Pardon, if this is a second duplicate post. First one seems to have disappeared.

What is it with the Summit? Went to the IUPUI game and it was a recorded pep band, no students other than the cheer leaders, think SDSU fans outnumbered Jags. In truth, SLU was almost as bad, especially for student turnout. Went to a Lindenwood game a week or so ago and there was well over 2000 in the house including more than 1000 students AND CROWD NOISE. Lack of a resident population explains IUPUI, but not ORU. Maybe they were all in chapel.

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzled_Jack View Post
                              Pardon, if this is a second duplicate post. First one seems to have disappeared.

What is it with the Summit? Went to the IUPUI game and it was a recorded pep band, no students other than the cheer leaders, think SDSU fans outnumbered Jags. In truth, SLU was almost as bad, especially for student turnout. Went to a Lindenwood game a week or so ago and there was well over 2000 in the house including more than 1000 students AND CROWD NOISE. Lack of a resident population explains IUPUI, but not ORU. Maybe they were all in chapel.
                              Commuter school, in the case of IUPUI. For ORU, my best guess is that the move of Tulsa to the American Conference, and Tulsa's success this year, along with the flip-flopping of conferences by ORU from Summit to Southland and back to Summit may be hurting ORU's gate.
                              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Todays line - Jacks by 5 over @USD, @ORU by 3 over Denver, @IPFW by 12.5 over W. II, @IUPUI by 4 over UNO

Comment

Working...
                                X