X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2015 Summit WBB

Originally posted by Roy View Post
    ORU @ IUPUI is on ESPN 3.
    55-29 IUPUI, 16 and change to go in the second half. ORU not being competitive, apparently. (I just turned it on.)
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
      55-29 IUPUI, 16 and change to go in the second half. ORU not being competitive, apparently. (I just turned it on.)
      Both ORU teams aren't really known for showing up on the road this year....

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
        Both ORU teams aren't really known for showing up on the road this year....
        (Knocking on wood for tonight . . . )
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

85-52 is your IUPUI-ORU final.
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

So there are also a couple big games on the women's side tonight to go along with SDSU/WIU game.

IUPUI @ USD

Let's hope the Jacks can get some help from the Jags tonight.

Denver @ NDSU

If the Bison lose, they could potentially play either USD or SDSU in the 1st round of the SLT. I think they want to stay away from either team.

IPFW @ UNO

IPFW can't catch a break this season. The Don's have a lot of talent but have trouble finishing games. IMO, they are still a scary team to play in Sioux Falls with the way they can shoot the ball.

Comment

So there are also a couple big games on the women's side tonight to go along with SDSU/WIU game.

IUPUI @ USD

Let's hope the Jacks can get some help from the Jags tonight.

Denver @ NDSU

If the Bison lose, they could potentially play either USD or SDSU in the 1st round of the SLT. I think they want to stay away from either team.

IPFW @ UNO

IPFW can't catch a break this season. The Don's have a lot of talent but have trouble finishing games. IMO, they are still a scary team to play in Sioux Falls with the way they can shoot the ball.

also, i noticed tonight's Bison game is the final one on their schedule. it is what it is, but, if i was the coach i wouldn't be too happy that i had that many days off till i play in the tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by krak-r-jacks View Post
                also, i noticed tonight's Bison game is the final one on their schedule. it is what it is, but, if i was the coach i wouldn't be too happy that i had that many days off till i play in the tournament.
                Weird how both NDSU teams end their regular season today. Like you said, that is a long break before Sioux Falls.

Comment

Weird how both NDSU teams end their regular season today. Like you said, that is a long break before Sioux Falls.
                  The men's team might use the time for Korey Brown to heal.
                  Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Mick is live chatting USD sports over at the argus.
                    http://www.argusleader.com/story/spo...arry/14363351/

There's not much interest/activity...at one point after nothing for about 10 minutes, he actually wrote "another exciting day talking about Coyote athletics", or something to that affect.

Comment

Scheduling a nine-team league has got to be a nightmare. I don't envy the SL office who has to put that schedule together.
                      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Scheduling a nine-team league has got to be a nightmare. I don't envy the SL office who has to put that schedule together.
                        Which getting rid of the mirror scheduling at least from my point of view was a great thing. just would like to see a few more double headers, and trying to avoid the mens and womens having games at the same time, but thats clearly improved from last year.
                        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                          Which getting rid of the mirror scheduling at least from my point of view was a great thing. just would like to see a few more double headers, and trying to avoid the mens and womens having games at the same time, but thats clearly improved from last year.
                          Yup, agree, but the fundamental fact of the nine-team schedule is jumbling up the schedule so that NDSU finishes its conference regular season on Thursday. Somebody had to pull the short (or long, depending on your point of view) straw, with nine teams.
                          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Yup, agree, but the fundamental fact of the nine-team schedule is jumbling up the schedule so that NDSU finishes its conference regular season on Thursday. Somebody had to pull the short (or long, depending on your point of view) straw, with nine teams.
                            Thats for sure.
                            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
                              Mick is live chatting USD sports over at the argus.
                              http://www.argusleader.com/story/spo...arry/14363351/

There's not much interest/activity...at one point after nothing for about 10 minutes, he actually wrote "another exciting day talking about Coyote athletics", or something to that affect.
                              It appeared as if there were more SDSU fans than USD fans on the chat...poor Mick
                              "Macy Miller could play for anybody in the country. She's an all-league guard in the SEC. And South Dakota State, there's no doubt they could play in our league. They wouldn't finish in the bottom half either." --Jimmy Dykes

Comment

That would pose the question if there might be any teams to add to the Summit next year or soon after. That would take a little more pressure off the scheduling people for OOC games. It would give all the teams the ability to drop a couple more NAIA or DII games from the schedule.
                                Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Working...
                                X