Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014-15 WBB Schedule

http://www.thesummitleague.org/sport...20140714t391yn
    It is not the traditional travel partner system. The nights switch among Wed, Thurs, & Friday along with Saturday and Sunday games.
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Re: 2014-15 WBB Schedule

The three-games-in-four-days road trip to Denver, Tulsa, and Omaha stands out to me.

It's certainly a creative schedule . . .
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
      The three-games-in-four-days road trip to Denver, Tulsa, and Omaha stands out to me.

It's certainly a creative schedule . . .
      You might want to go to gojacks and see the schedule. SDSU does play those games back to back and all on the road but the games are spread out. The games are played on Feb 11, Feb13 and Feb 18. That means the team will get to come home for 3 days and drive down to Omaha.

Comment

Originally posted by 91jack View Post
        You might want to go to gojacks and see the schedule. SDSU does play those games back to back and all on the road but the games are spread out. The games are played on Feb 11, Feb13 and Feb 18. That means the team will get to come home for 3 days and drive down to Omaha.
        That's certainly better. I either misread the schedule on the Summit League site or it was a typo that was corrected. Chances are I misread it.
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

WIU women released their schedule. Couple notable games are North Dakota, Marquette, and Missouri.

http://goleathernecks.com/schedule.aspx?path=wbball

Comment

IUPUI womens basketball released their schedule a few days ago.Tough schedule,they play Louisville,Michigan State,Indiana.Should be interesting watching Summit teams playing higher profile teams,and hopefully,doing well and helping to gain respect for the Summit League.
            Link: http://www.iupuijags.com/schedule.aspx?path=wbball&

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
              IUPUI womens basketball released their schedule a few days ago.Tough schedule,they play Louisville,Michigan State,Indiana.Should be interesting watching Summit teams playing higher profile teams,and hopefully,doing well and helping to gain respect for the Summit League.
              Link: http://www.iupuijags.com/schedule.aspx?path=wbball&
              3 non-D-I games in their 14 games. Jags have 11 D-I games. They'll need to go about 8-3 or better to really help. Some good mids in there also. No KY was the team who Jacks beat for the 2003 D-II title, but have moved up to A-Sun conference, same as Fl Gulf Coast. The bellweather game should be the game with Indiana. Jags beat IU, and they're right in the RPI range of Jacks. Get 2 or 3 teams below 80 in the Summit would really help.

Louisville, Michigan St should be L's. The rest should be tight or W's. I expect IUPUI will win the CSUN tourney.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
                WIU women released their schedule. Couple notable games are North Dakota, Marquette, and Missouri.

http://goleathernecks.com/schedule.aspx?path=wbball
                Nice job of getting games with area schools. NoDak is one of the furthest teams going into Macomb, and other than FL Atlantic @T-Day time, all are IL or adjacent states.

Comment

It will be interesting to see how IUPUI is without Goss. Seemed like she was the only one to hurt the Jacks besides Markovic.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
                    It will be interesting to see how IUPUI is without Goss. Seemed like she was the only one to hurt the Jacks besides Markovic.
                    IUPUI has a good sized class comming in,five.To me anyway,they sound like they're pretty good players.How fast they can contribute to the team,i don't know.

Look at our last years freshmen,generally speaking,the better the player, the faster they contribute,and our freshmen really adapted to Div 1 basketball fast,like ducks taking to water.Our next class is as good or better.I think we stay one step ahead of the competition yet again.

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
                      Nice job of getting games with area schools. NoDak is one of the furthest teams going into Macomb, and other than FL Atlantic @T-Day time, all are IL or adjacent states.
                      Might be out of necessity they have to schedule close games,if you look at their athletic budget just posted in another thread today.They have many Div 1 schools within a short travel distance to schedule games with.Purdue's played them many times.

Comment

The Bison women schedule was released today. I get that they are rebuilding and have a new coach but does their schedule have to be that soft? The best ooc team they play will be North Dakota.

http://gobison.com/schedule.aspx?pat...l&schedule=211

Comment

Working...
                        X