Summit League Transfers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Summit League Transfers

IPFW WBB adds 5'4" combo guard Kamilah Carter as JUCO transfer.
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
      IPFW WBB adds 5'4" combo guard Kamilah Carter as JUCO transfer.
      That's not a typo?

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
        That's not a typo?
        It might be why she is still available on June 30. Coach Paul has had a "long" list of undersized players at Ft Wayne.
        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
          It might be why she is still available on June 30. Coach Paul has had a "long" list of undersized players at Ft Wayne.
          I thought it was a mens player. lol It's Monday........

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
            Has anyone heard anything on Matt Donlan's whereabouts? He posted something on twitter about "off to Omaha to start a new chapter". I'm too lazy to post the link, but just wondering.
            Per various twitter reports, Matt has picked up an offer from Youngstown St.
            "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
              Per various twitter reports, Matt has picked up an offer from Youngstown St.
              Good for him. He's been lighting it up at Iowa Western CC. He shooting 44% (61-136) from 3 and averaging about 11 points to go along with 5 rebounds. He plays about 17 minutes per game

http://stats.njcaa.org/sports/mbkb/2...mattdonlan0zms

Idaho State also offered.

http://verbalcommits.com/players/matt-donlan

Comment

Good for Matt.

He ran the clock for us at a team camp a few years ago. Seems like a great kid.

Comment

I saw Matt early this winter - IWCC played Northeast Community College in Norfolk. Coach said he was adapting well and was happy to be playing regularly. My impression was he had a good experience in Brookings, but had higher hope and thought this route would get him to the floor quicker.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Message for the youth: “Set your goals high and work for them, because if you set your goals where they should be, it’s going to require a lot of hard work. And even if you don’t achieve them, it shows longevity, and it shows commitment. And those are both things you need for the rest of your life,” Tony Fiegen

Comment

Working...
                    X