NDSU's New Head WBBall Coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NDSU's New Head WBBall Coach

From Jeff Kolpack: "North Dakota State is going to hire Maren Walseth as its next head women's basketball coach. Could happen today yet."

Her Bio:
    http://www.gopsusports.com/sports/w-...h_maren00.html

Re: NDSU's New Head WBBall Coach

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
    From Jeff Kolpack: "North Dakota State is going to hire Maren Walseth as its next head women's basketball coach. Could happen today yet."

Her Bio:
    http://www.gopsusports.com/sports/w-...h_maren00.html

After reading her bio about working with post players,got me wondering who develops our post players,whoever it is ,we have to keep him/her. We continue to see improvement in our post players and Forwards year after year,Sunnarborg,Lingle ,Maria Boever , J Warkenthein, Clarin,Stuart ,sorry if i've missed some.

Comment

Appears to be a good get for NDSU. May she bring that mortibund program back to be a contender, and help push the Summit League into better NCAA seeds, and help get the Summit League better RPIs.

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
        Appears to be a good get for NDSU. May she bring that mortibund program back to be a contender, and help push the Summit League into better NCAA seeds, and help get the Summit League better RPIs.
        its almost impossible to get worse, so I'm hoping so
        BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Originally posted by tjbison View Post
          its almost impossible to get worse, so I'm hoping so
          Attendance could drop below 100 per contest the way DeHoff was traveling. Now the bison could get 1000 to watch the new coach. Walseth appears to be a plus in the coaching ranks of the Summit.
          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
            Attendance could drop below 100 per contest the way DeHoff was traveling. Now the bison could get 1000 to watch the new coach. Walseth appears to be a plus in the coaching ranks of the Summit.

oh I know, that's why I sad almost and not implied it couldn't get worse. because under Dehoff there was one more step and that was no spectators other than players family and free tickets. which we were really close to
            BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Working...
            X