SL Tourney at the Arena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SL Tourney at the Arena

KELO TV this evening (3/5/14) had a nice feature about the retiring Arena and the upcoming "last" Summit League Tourney. All of the interviewees were SDSU Jackrabbits -- Coaches Johnston and Nagy and women's standout Tara Heiser. Good feature on the venerable but tired Arena (and great publicity for the Jacks).

The sports segment then featured the Jackrabbit women coming into the tourney with interviews of Coach Johnston, Megan Waytashek, Heiser and Steph Paluch.

SL Tourney at the Arena

Cool. Who else would you talk to? No other school comes close when it comes to Summit Tournament experience. What a run we've had.

Tournament championships:

-SDSU 7

-all other schools combined 3 (and only one of those is a current Summit member!).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Re: SL Tourney at the Arena

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
      Cool. Who else would you talk to? No other school comes close when it comes to Summit Tournament experience. What a run we've had

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      They should have looked up Finkbeiner - he must have some fond memories of the Arena.

Comment

My favorite Summit tourney stat: The Jacks men/women have won 7 of the 10 championships since becoming tourney eligible with a combined tourney record of 23-3.
        "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

when you say it like that i am getting more excited for the tourny again. still feel short changed with only 2 games on saturday. sunday should be pretty intense day.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
            They should have looked up Finkbeiner - he must have some fond memories of the Arena.
            Oh we could have done an exit interview with Kampe, since seems to bad mouth SF, and its at the end of the world.

Comment

Working...
            X