Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NDSU Men's Basketballl....

Originally posted by tcbison View Post
    NDSU fell behind early and never really recovered. Seems like the last few years they go through these long scoring droughts and then try and make a comeback. Not a good game and with all the fouls called the Bison might need to pull a redshirt. The Bison are not very deep as they have two players with injuries. That is not an excuse just pointing out they don't have that many players. I do remember a couple of seasons ago the Jacks went up to UND and got beat handily as well but ended up winning the Summit League and made the Big Dance.
    Yes we sure did get hosed in GF, and only days after beating UND 40 pts or more.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
      Yes we sure did get hosed in GF, and only days after beating UND 40 pts or more.
      Yeah and after that loss 19 point loss to UND the Jacks went to Seattle and spanked the eventual Pac 12 Champions by 21.

Comment

Originally posted by tcbison View Post
        NDSU fell behind early and never really recovered. Seems like the last few years they go through these long scoring droughts and then try and make a comeback. Not a good game and with all the fouls called the Bison might need to pull a redshirt. The Bison are not very deep as they have two players with injuries. That is not an excuse just pointing out they don't have that many players. I do remember a couple of seasons ago the Jacks went up to UND and got beat handily as well but ended up winning the Summit League and made the Big Dance.
        And I don't recall any of those SDSU players, or Nagy running around stating they definitively they were headed to the NCAA Tournament.

Comment

Working...
        X