Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AJ comment at Mitchell QB Club last Wednesday...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: AJ comment at Mitchell QB Club last Wednesday...

Originally posted by discoDancinJackrabbit View Post
    Mitchell to Denver is under 9 hours. Easy as pie once every few years.
    Disco, if that happens you know we're road tripping out there, right?
    Originally posted by JackFan96
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
      Disco, if that happens you know we're road tripping out there, right?
      Naturally

Comment

This might be a clue about the future make up of the Summit League. I haven't a clue who AJ was referring too, but will wait and find out when the big meeting of league officials takes place. Then we will know something. I echo 76Rabbits sentiment that we hope the new additions will have baseball programs.

Comment

Who is AJ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Vicks Dead PitBulls View Post
            Who is AJ?
            He is the COACH OF SDSU WOMEN'S BASKETBALL, u know the guy who thumped the BIZON Women muliti times in a row.

Comment

Who is AJ?
              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AJ_McCarron
              Originally posted by JackFan96
              Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Sorry for not knowing the entire SDSU athletics staff and admin to be able to recall them from initials only.

Comment

Sorry for not knowing the entire SDSU athletics staff and admin to be able to recall them from initials only.
                  Youre dumb.

Comment

Who is AJ?
                    http://www.famousbirthdays.com/names/a.j..html
                    Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Maybe when u are on this board, you don't ask rude questions. Can you imagine me going to Bisonville and asking who is Craig Bohl.

Comment

Discuss posts, not posters, please. e.g. "That was a dumb/ignorant/lazy post," not "You're dumb." Subtle, but important difference.
                        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I have a feeling Arkansas-Little Rock might be one of them, they were a late addition to the women's schedule which just makes me think they might be involved.

If I had to guess it would go like this

#1-UND #2-D-II Minnesota School #3 UALR #4 Northern Colorado #5 NMSU #6 Texas School #7 Eastern Illinois

Comment

UALR would be a great women's basketball addition. They are preseason #17 in mid major. They also average over 2700 attendance. UND would be another geographical fit and it would give the bison someone else to rival. The others are good strong programs as well and they could fit the footprint even though some could stretch us a bit south and would require air travel.
                            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by joeboo22 View Post
                              I have a feeling Arkansas-Little Rock might be one of them, they were a late addition to the women's schedule which just makes me think they might be involved.

If I had to guess it would go like this

#1-UND #2-D-II Minnesota School #3 UALR #4 Northern Colorado #5 NMSU #6 Texas School #7 Eastern Illinois
                              There were a large number of Jacks fans that were not pleased when USD joined the Summit , but that would pale in comparison to the sound of heads exploding in Bison Land if UND were to be allowed in.

Comment

My guess would include some schools to balance out the Eastern schools and the Western half. If going to twelve, that would be perhaps three "Eastern" and 1 "Western" schools. On the East, In addition to Eastern Illinois, the possibilities might be a couple of non-football playing Ohio Valley schools like SIU Edwardsville and Belmont. I also think that the Horizon Conference might become unstable this year if the Big East takes St Louis and Dayton from the Atlantic 10. And the Atlantic 10 in turn raids the Horizon. If this happens Green Bay and Milwaukee might come into play. Football would be an issue for E. Illinois unless the MVFC is in an expansion mood as well.

On the West I would predict a school to travel with Denver. NMSU is in a very bad situation and is looking for a home for everything but football. Location is an issue. UND and N. Colorado are certainly possibilities if they can stay in the Big Sky for football.

UALR was a strong possibility before ORU left, maybe they still are, they would't be to bad of a travel partner for some Eastern possibilities.

It is fun to speculate, and as we have seen before there can be lots of surprises or no changes at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X