PRESEASON WOMEN'S ALL CONFERENCE TEAM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PRESEASON WOMEN'S ALL CONFERENCE TEAM

Megan Waytashek is chosen along with Seekamp, Luke(WIU), Gross(IUPUI), and Hyde(IPFW) as the Summit all conference team. AJ is chosen as preseason coach of the year.
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Re: PRESEASON WOMEN'S ALL CONFERENCE TEAM

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
    Megan Waytashek is chosen along with Seekamp, Luke(WIU), Gross(IUPUI), and Hyde(IPFW) as the Summit all conference team. AJ is chosen as preseason coach of the year.
    Off the top of my head whose coming back in the league seems pretty fair. Not sure I recall who gross is but the others seem fair canidates for it.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
      Off the top of my head whose coming back in the league seems pretty fair. Not sure I recall who gross is but the others seem fair canidates for it.
      Gross was a key player in the 2 losses the jacks had against IUPUI last year. She is an athletic and quick player.
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Gross was a key player in the 2 losses the jacks had against IUPUI last year. She is an athletic and quick player.
        Oh how quickly we forget. I would think she belongs.

Comment

Oh yeah I forgot we lost to them. I don't recall anyone from their team actually.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
            Oh yeah I forgot we lost to them. I don't recall anyone from their team actually.
            I did a quick look and the Gross gal came by way of transfer from Western Michigan. She had redshirted a year before her junior year. Also, longtime post starter for IUPUI Kara(sp) Nelson is now graduated. She should trip a few more of the memories. Also, I noticed that Coach Parkinson at IUPUI was the coach of the year at the Summit last year. The competition is improving for the women in the Summit.

Comment

I did a quick look and the Gross gal came by way of transfer from Western Michigan. She had redshirted a year before her junior year. Also, longtime post starter for IUPUI Kara(sp) Nelson is now graduated. She should trip a few more of the memories. Also, I noticed that Coach Parkinson at IUPUI was the coach of the year at the Summit last year. The competition is improving for the women in the Summit.
              I agree,we've managed so far to stay one step ahead,that's why we prepare for the battles of the conference games by playing against the best in our OOC schedule.Case in point....Taya Reimer ,ND Pos ranking#1 PF in 2012 recruiting class,...Ranks #2 as PF in 2012 recruiting class,Erica McCall ,Stanford....Lindsay Allen ,#6 PG ,2012 class,ND....Kailee Johnson,PF.#6 in 2012 class,Stanford...Tyshell King,SG, #8,Georgetown.....the list goes on.....
              Last edited by jackdaniel; 10-12-2013, 09:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X