Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Summit League Basketball Post-season

Originally posted by FargoBison View Post
    Like I said it is embarrassing over there right now. That said the same people that harp on Saul and the basketball team also wanted Bohl fired in 2009. I could rant about it all day but I won't.

Taylor Braun is the least of our problems. The guy breaks his foot and comes back like he does...it takes a truly pathetic fan to rip him like some are over there.
    well, you are always welcome over here on "the darkside" Congrats on our newest Jacks Fan! please JOIN ME in Welcoming him!
    \

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
      well, you are always welcome over here on "the darkside" Congrats on our newest Jacks Fan! please JOIN ME in Welcoming him!
      \
      ButFootball!

/had to do it. Had to.
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

By the way, IUPUI women lose to Illinois St 63-47. Leaves the South Dakota women at Utah St. in the CBI and the Jackrabbits in the NCAA at Boulder.
        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

USD women down Utah State and Jerry Finkbeiner. Seekamp has over 30 and Harrington has 15 pts & 8 boards in 23 minutes. Wilson is finishing strong after poor shooting first 30 minutes of game. 77-69 final. Jerry cannot win in the Summit.
          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
            \
            I was an SDSU fan tonight but that is as close to "the darkside" as I'll get. Congrats on the great season Jacks.

I already can't wait until next year....I'm more excited about Bison basketball than I am for football.

Comment

I was an SDSU fan tonight but that is as close to "the darkside" as I'll get. Congrats on the great season Jacks.

I already can't wait until next year....I'm more excited about Bison basketball than I am for football.
              You got good reason with everyone back. Beating the Bison next year will be a task.

Comment

Unfortunately you are in a super minority. Kinda sad as your basketball team deserves better.

Comment

The USD women beat Lamar 71-48 yesterday.

Comment

Yote women lose to 3 women named Baggett 71-63. Anybody know how many showed at the Dome?

Comment

box score says 1153
                      Originally posted by Grizzled_Jack View Post
                      Yote women lose to 3 women named Baggett 71-63. Anybody know how many showed at the Dome?

Comment

Working...
                      X