Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ndsu v wiu

Originally posted by Bozemaniac View Post
    He was grabbing his right knee. Immediately before that possession he fell awkwardly getting a steal. He went over the top of a Bison player (Kading?) on the way to the ground, but there wasn't any contact. He was concerned about his right leg after that one. I thought he might have twisted his ankle.

His injury, and reaction to it, looked awfully like Paluch's injury from this time last year.
    A sad way to end a career. I have enjoyed watching Clarke, Gaines and Braun. They are all special players to their teams. Without Clarkes injury, the outcome might have been different. It was 39-37 when it happened, and a Bison cake walk for the rest of the game.

Comment

Have to feel bad for Molinari. With a healthy Parks and Clark , the Necks are probably playing tonight with a good chance of going to the Big Dance.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
        Have to feel bad for Molinari. With a healthy Parks and Clark , the Necks are probably playing tonight with a good chance of going to the Big Dance.
        Molinari sucked up in the press conference, I guess thats part of the Italian-American sub culture, you put on a good face,despite bad things happening around you. He is a very good coach. He will be back, but Clark and Parks will not.

Comment

Western Illinois plays Purdue and NDSU plays Western Michigan on Wednesday in the CBI
          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Working...
          X