Summit at the Falls 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Summit at the Falls 2013

I called the SDSU Ticket office and was told a stream is available for $11.95 through The Jackrabbit Extra or JumpTV. In the meantime I signed up for a mediacomm package for 7.95 per month. This package includes channel 171. Just thought I would throw out those options for those of us who either choose or can not make the Tourney in person.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
      I called the SDSU Ticket office and was told a stream is available for $11.95 through The Jackrabbit Extra or JumpTV. In the meantime I signed up for a mediacomm package for 7.95 per month. This package includes channel 171. Just thought I would throw out those options for those of us who either choose or can not make the Tourney in person.
      you only get an audio stream from GoJacks no video webstreaming so its looking like firstrow sports or audio only. which will piss me off bigtime.

Comment

By this time tomorrow the boom boom boom and energy will be most evident.
        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

By this time tomorrow I hope we can start to call the dogs off due to a 20-point lead. Thanks to the lovely weather, a reasonable man would probably make the return drive south from Sioux Falls ASAP after the Jacks' game, but I don't want to miss what should be a great 2nd game. I have a feeling WIU/USD will go right to the wire again.

Speaking of the weather for tomorrow night.... NOAA shows rain turning to snow at 6:00 coupled with wind gusts of 40 mph! I love spring!

Comment

If you intend to watch the entire tourney, get all the rest you can. It will take some stamina to make it all.
            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Anybody have the specific Fox Sports Network DirecTV station or Dish network station? How about if the FirstRowSports has the games listed yet? New York City is not conducive to finding Sioux Falls related sports events.

Comment

Saturday's games popped up on the DirecTV online guide sometime yesterday afternoon--I think it was 626 or 628 or something like that. DirecTV isn't very prompt about updating their schedule with Fox College Sports events.

Upon further review: DirecTV 623 is where they are today (Saturday) according to the confirmation-to-record e-mail I have. Unfortunately, it's listed two ways--as Summit League and as Sun Belt. We'll see which one actually gets recorded back home.
                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                  If you intend to watch the entire tourney, get all the rest you can. It will take some stamina to make it all.
                  Good thing they don't play the meaningless loser bracket like they do in SDHAA. I never could see then sense in playing for seventh and eighth place. Its a real butt buster if you ask me.

Comment

high scoring affair in the IUPUI KC game 9-6 9:30 in the first. pui

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                      high scoring affair in the IUPUI KC game 9-6 9:30 in the first. pui
                      UMKC is bad, really bad. I made it through the first half, no way I was staying for the second.
                      One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                        Good thing they don't play the meaningless loser bracket like they do in SDHAA. I never could see then sense in playing for seventh and eighth place. Its a real butt buster if you ask me.
                        Probably because most of the times you have teams that travel long distances to get to the tourney. Those games dont mean much to the casual fan, but they mean a lot to the teams playing. Lot of pride involved.

Comment

Parks is warming up. Looks pretty mobile.

Comment

Message for the youth: “Set your goals high and work for them, because if you set your goals where they should be, it’s going to require a lot of hard work. And even if you don’t achieve them, it shows longevity, and it shows commitment. And those are both things you need for the rest of your life,” Tony Fiegen

Comment

Terry Vandrovec@TerryVandrovec
                              Attendance for Session 2 of the #SummitTourney: 6,704. That brings the Day 1 total to 12,493.
                              Message for the youth: “Set your goals high and work for them, because if you set your goals where they should be, it’s going to require a lot of hard work. And even if you don’t achieve them, it shows longevity, and it shows commitment. And those are both things you need for the rest of your life,” Tony Fiegen

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                                Probably because most of the times you have teams that travel long distances to get to the tourney. Those games dont mean much to the casual fan, but they mean a lot to the teams playing. Lot of pride involved.
                                I believe ND and SD are about the only two states left who do this and your reason you mentioned for doing is a valid one. One and done is the rule larger states such as IL, and OH and provides an incentive IMO. It works for the SL and sure USD is done and ticket sales will no doubt suffer.

Comment

Working...
                                X