Summit at the Falls 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Summit at the Falls 2013

Today's Argus is full of Summit League coverage, both about the teams and the event.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post

Tuesday cant come soon enough for a Jackrabbit victory.
      I must spread rep. Someone please rep this gentleman for getting my day started on the right foot.
      "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
      "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
        Today's Argus is full of Summit League coverage, both about the teams and the event.
        I figured our fans would know that.

SDSU & the other school further South

Can Summit scene in Sioux Falls find new-level success? Don't bet against it

Comment

Anyone reading this while in line for 2014 tickets. How many people there already?
          "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
          -Leo Rosten

Comment

I have my wife all briefed on the Ticketmaster.com ordering process and will be talking her through it on the phone from out on the river right at noon. For some reason I decided that might be easier than calling Ticketmaster myself. I still don't know why! This can't end well! Good luck to the rest of you trying to get good 2014 seats today.

Comment

hopefully dad is in line this year. we are getting 4 instead of 2 like we have in the past. hope we get good seats. I would love to get seats finally below the stairs at the arena. we have always gotten seats the first day they go on sale but have either be even with the stairs or just above them.
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

In line since 6:20 am and I was number 8. Only one USD fan in building so far. Couple hundred showed up so far and growing. They are going on sale early for those in line!

Comment

Don't forget the Sheraton is HQ for all things Jackrabbit the next 4 days or so! It is going to be fun!

http://www.statealum.com/s/1108/inde...=13&calcid=685

Go State!

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitNation View Post
                    They are going on sale early for those in line!
                    Now THAT is aggravating for those of us that will try through Tickemaster. Kind of Bush league too.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitNation View Post
                      In line since 6:20 am and I was number 8. Only one USD fan in building so far. Couple hundred showed up so far and growing. They are going on sale early for those in line!
                      What time did they say they will start the sale? i thought it was 10 at first but then i read it was 12.
                      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by TK22867 View Post
                        Now THAT is aggravating for those of us that will try through Tickemaster. Kind of Bush league too.
                        They done it that way every year. In fact, I suspect they won't even release tickets to TM until everyone in line at a certain time has gotten their tickets. Frustrating is right. Supply and demand.
                        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                          What time did they say they will start the sale? i thought it was 10 at first but then i read it was 12.
                          Noon is the reported time.
                          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                            Noon is the time for online sales. Go luck!

Comment

Hey Mods shouldn't all this ticket talk be in the Summit 2014 thread?

Comment

Sounds like nasty weather coming in on saturday for the start of the tourney. Y'all drive careful to and from. Me I'm gonna be searching high and low for a place to watch the games either on tv or the internet. Fox Sports Detroit is only doing the sunday night games for Oakland and the late game. Hopefully dish puts in on an alternate channel. dont really care to watch the Ohio Boys basketball tourney.

Comment

Working...
                                X