Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

fox college sports and the summit tourney.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fox college sports and the summit tourney.........

if i understood this correctly, the summit website stated the tourney would be on FCS Atlantic? i am a directv sub and was researching sports channels (trying to figure way to watch the tourney). i believe i could subscribe to the sports package for 30 days before downgrading. unless i am missing something, i don't seem to see FCS Atlantic. anybody have any info on this? just thot i would ask here before i go through hassle of calling directv.

Re: fox college sports and the summit tourney.........

Originally posted by krak-r-jacks View Post
    if i understood this correctly, the summit website stated the tourney would be on FCS Atlantic? i am a directv sub and was researching sports channels (trying to figure way to watch the tourney). i believe i could subscribe to the sports package for 30 days before downgrading. unless i am missing something, i don't seem to see FCS Atlantic. anybody have any info on this? just thot i would ask here before i go through hassle of calling directv.
    Fox College Sports on DirecTV is not a full-time channel.

DirecTV channels 608 and 623 carry some but not all FCS programming which is not otherwise available on a Fox Sports Network (such as Fox Sports North).

In short, FCS on DirecTV is a crapshoot.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Not sure about FCS Atlantic, but the sports package is like an extra $7 per month. You can cancel at anytime. I have gotten to watch several Jacks games with the package.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
        Not sure about FCS Atlantic, but the sports package is like an extra $7 per month. You can cancel at anytime. I have gotten to watch several Jacks games with the package.
        with all due respect MontanaRabbit, directv website shows sports pack at $12.99 and must be subscribed for 30 days. if downgraded before that, you get $10 charge.

i'll keep doing some digging.

Comment

Originally posted by krak-r-jacks View Post
          with all due respect MontanaRabbit, directv website shows sports pack at $12.99 and must be subscribed for 30 days. if downgraded before that, you get $10 charge.

i'll keep doing some digging.
          Maybe it had something to do with the package I had, but that's what the lady told me when I signed up for it. For me it's worth the extra per month. I wouldn't see many games without it.

I would keep watching the schedule, the Jacks games don't always show up on the FCS alternate channels until closer to the actual dates.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
            Maybe it had something to do with the package I had, but that's what the lady told me when I signed up for it. For me it's worth the extra per month. I wouldn't see many games without it.

I would keep watching the schedule, the Jacks games don't always show up on the FCS alternate channels until closer to the actual dates.
            I think they treat the Sports Pack like another premium channel package--the more of those you get, the cheaper they are per package. If you don't have any, you pay the most, if you've got all the premium movie channels, you pay the least.
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
            X