NDSU @ Akron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NDSU @ Akron

NDSU plays at Akron tonight on ESPN2. It would be a huge win for NDSU and the Summit League. With no Braun, I think they get beat up pretty good.
    Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Re: NDSU @ Akron

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
    NDSU plays at Akron tonight on ESPN2. It would be a huge win for NDSU and the Summit League. With no Braun, I think they get beat up pretty good.
    I agree, could get ugly for the Bison. Akron is missing their sharp shooter. I expect Saul to slow it down, pack it in and make Akron beat them over the top.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I watched Akron play Miami Ohio and wasn't that impressed. Even without Braun I like NDSU tonight. Give me NDSU and the points.

Comment

NDSU not looking good at all. Akron's press is giving them fits. 23-16 with 7 mins left in half.

Comment

Akron looks much bigger the ndsu. Bruans shooting is missed for this game. Would really help to move the ball avoid the trap and get him some good looks.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Zips 37, Zapped 23.
            Half time

Comment

Akrons gym looks real similar to frost. Notice how the bleackers behind the baskets are low down to the court and not raised up. Frost needs to do that again.
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                Akron looks much bigger the ndsu. Bruans shooting is missed for this game. Would really help to move the ball avoid the trap and get him some good looks.
                We miss Braun's leadership, ball handling and he is by far our best player in transition. Having him would completely change this game, at least he will likely be back next week.

Comment

NDSU on the start of a run....Akron 47, NDSU 35. The lead had been 20!

Comment

this is one of the strangest games you will ever see. Bison looked like a bad high school team for a good part of the middle part of the game, then suddenly came alive and cut a 20-point lead to 8. Now they look like they are unraveling again.

Comment

Part of me likes seeing the Bison get back in this thing, but the other part of me really wants to see them get drilled.

For whatever reason, it seems like they are always in games....they rarely get blown out.
                      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

The big girl is humming a little background tune. It is over after the Zips run back to 15.
                        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                          Akrons gym looks real similar to frost. Notice how the bleackers behind the baskets are low down to the court and not raised up. Frost needs to do that again.
                          I have heard that's the plan for Frost going forward. Have no idea about the timing however.
                          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                          X