2013 Summit League Basketball Tourney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 Summit League Basketball Tourney

Heard Commissioner Douple on 1230 today. He stated that 3000 all session ticket packages have already been sold for the tourney in March. Helps me understand why my seats are in the stratosphere as compared to last year. Adding UNO to the conference may help attendance although I'm not sure how strong a following they will have with the teams struggles right now. Douple seemed convinced that Denver would have a nice contingent following them.

Looking forward to March, need to get my hotel rooms.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Re: 2013 Summit League Basketball Tourney

Bought mine first day of tourney in March. I thought mine was elevated. Sponsors get afew. They pay the bills.
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

I bought my tickets in October. I will be getting some good cardiovascular exercise going up and down the stairs to and from my seat. The person working the ticket window that day told me that the USD section is selling about at well as the SDSU section. Of course, she did say that most of those sold seats in the USD section had been purchased by SDSU fans.
      Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

We got our 2013 Tournament tickets the first day of the tournament last year as well.

Been a long time since I looked at them...I don't remember what seats we got.
        "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

We purchased our tickets for the 2012 tourney about this time last year. We bought our 2013 tickets during the first afternoon session of the tournament and got worse seats than what we had.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
            We purchased our tickets for the 2012 tourney about this time last year. We bought our 2013 tickets during the first afternoon session of the tournament and got worse seats than what we had.
            Same for us, got in line and bought them as soon as they were available at the tourney. Doesn't help that I purchased 14 all session passes so we can all sit together. We had been about the 5th row of the courtside chair backs towards one of the ends. We are now center in the upper balcony about row 13. I am under the impression that most of the lower level tickets were not made available to the general public and were instead sold to sponsor and those with other special interests. I don't know if that is true or not.
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
            X