X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emegano transfers from WIU to ORU

http://www.tulsaworld.com/sportsextr...rh48851&r=6490

Re: Emegano transfers from WIU to ORU

Wow, tough break for WIU. Kid was a stud last season. Glad we don't have to see him for three more years though!

Comment

I know it wouldn't have applied here because ORU is leaving the conference but I really think the conference needs to pass a 2 year transfer period for players transferring within the conference. The Big 10 has this policy as do other conferences.

Comment

Originally posted by joeboo22 View Post
        I know it wouldn't have applied here because ORU is leaving the conference but I really think the conference needs to pass a 2 year transfer period for players transferring within the conference. The Big 10 has this policy as do other conferences.
        If the Big 10 has a two year policy,they must have just put it in. When Ben Johnson transferred from Northwestern to Minnesota a few years ago,he only sat out one. They do have a policy that transfers within the conference cannot receive any scholarship money.

Comment

Once again our conference gets weaker

Comment

You have to feel sorry for Molinari - between graduation,the suspensions and this transfer a bright future all of a sudden is quite a bit dimmer. They did get the extra year for Ceola Clark though.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
              If the Big 10 has a two year policy,they must have just put it in. When Ben Johnson transferred from Northwestern to Minnesota a few years ago,he only sat out one. They do have a policy that transfers within the conference cannot receive any scholarship money.
              maybe that is what it is then, I thought it was 1 year with no money or 2 years if you could get money. I just think something should be looked at.

Comment

You have to feel sorry for Molinari - between graduation,the suspensions and this transfer a bright future all of a sudden is quite a bit dimmer. They did get the extra year for Ceola Clark though.
                Missed the suspensions. What happened?

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
                  Missed the suspensions. What happened?
                  They had one player quit,and two seniors (including Tyler) were suspended between the Summit tourney and their post-season tournament. Never did hear the reason for the suspension.

Comment

They had one player quit,and two seniors (including Tyler) were suspended between the Summit tourney and their post-season tournament. Never did hear the reason for the suspension.
                    IRCC, it was the vague team rules violations which could be just about anything like missing bed checks to smoking dope and not giving the coach who caught you a drag. Who knows!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                      IRCC, it was the vague team rules violations which could be just about anything like missing bed checks to smoking dope and not giving the coach who caught you a drag. Who knows!!!
                      Speaking from personal experience?
                      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                        Speaking from personal experience?
                        You got to remember I grew up during The Happy Days era where Richie and The Fonz never knew what dope was about.

Comment

Working...
                        X