New coach at USD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New coach at USD

The University of SD recently announced the hiring of a new womens basketball coach .Her name is Amy Williams,most recently the head coach at Rogers State College.Along with USD being a regular rivalry,seems there might also be a sibling rivalry developing,as Amy is a sister to Asst Coach Emilee Gusso for the Jacks.Best of luck to Amy,except when she plays the Jacks , of course.

Re: New coach at USD

This is the link posted on the USD fan site:

http://rsuhillcats.com/article.asp?articleID=1716

Click on the facilities button on the top and see where she used to coach. There is a bit of a difference in playing environment. There are two basketball arenas pictured. One for practice and one for games.
    Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Originally posted by West-River_Jack View Post
      This is the link posted on the USD fan site:

http://rsuhillcats.com/article.asp?articleID=1716

Click on the facilities button on the top and see where she used to coach. There is a bit of a difference in playing environment. There are two basketball arenas pictured. One for practice and one for games.
      I dunno about that--can't really tell for sure but looks like it might have some of the shooting background/depth perception quirks of the D-Dome (on a much smaller scale, of course).. RSU's gym seems like a nice little facility. But yeah, the D-Dome is a totally different facility than their gym. (You would hope so, comparing NAIA to D-I, wouldn't you?)
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Arena has strange sight lines but looks better than some in the Summit. Swinney at UMKC for example.

Comment

Working...
        X