• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• goon
    replied
    Re: Ryun Williams leaving USD

Originally posted by MikeHenriksen View Post
    KDLT is reporting that Chad Lavin will join Williams on his staff. I am surprised at Williams, but STUNNED if the Lavin move is true.
    I thought lavin had a beef with coaching at d-1 level for some reason.

Tough break for usd for sure.

Wonder who was on their short list?

Leave a comment:

• MikeHenriksen
    replied

KDLT is reporting that Chad Lavin will join Williams on his staff. I am surprised at Williams, but STUNNED if the Lavin move is true.

Leave a comment:

• Southeast
    replied

That's quite a loss, especially when added to the players that they lost to graduation. When it rains, it pours. We've been very fortunate to have stability at the basketball coaching positions for both SDSU teams.

Leave a comment:

• Nidaros
    replied

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
    Jeremy Hoeck from the Yankton P&D tweeted this last night. CSU with a good hire. Rumor is contract is for money.
    I hope CSU would be able to trump USD in terms of salary and apparently they did and maybe this contract is not a budget buster for CSU. Its going to be tougher for USD to find a replacement with their salary offering, in fact they might have to add some sweetner.

Leave a comment:

• jackmd
    replied

Jeremy Hoeck from the Yankton P&D tweeted this last night. CSU with a good hire. Rumor is contract is for money.

Leave a comment:

• da_coach
    replied

Did NOT see that coming.

I don't know Coach Williams at all, but all reports I've gotten were very good.

Best Luck @ Colorado State.

Leave a comment:

• jackrabit1
    started a topic Ryun Williams leaving USD

Ryun Williams leaving USD

According to the Argus Leader, USD WBB Coach Ryun Williams is taking the head women's basketball coaching position at Colorado State.

http://www.argusleader.com/article/2...nclick_check=1

I had the chance to meet Coach Williams a few years ago when he spoke at the South Dakota Mr. and Miss Basketball banquet. A very nice guy who was passionate about his program. I wish him the best of luck in Fort Collins.
Working...
X