WIU's Ceola Clark gets another year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WIU's Ceola Clark gets another year

Good news for WIU, not so good for the guys who have to play against him! (Seriously: in the interest of seeing the Summit League increase in stature, this is good news for all.) Ceola Clark, two-time Summit League defensive player of the year, is given another year of eligibility by the NCAA. Here's a link to the story from 4/3/12 on WIU's site: http://www.goleathernecks.com/ViewAr...B_OEM_ID=12000

Re: WIU's Ceola Clark gets another year

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
    Good news for WIU, not so good for the guys who have to play against him! (Seriously: in the interest of seeing the Summit League increase in stature, this is good news for all.) Ceola Clark, two-time Summit League defensive player of the year, is given another year of eligibility by the NCAA. Here's a link to the story from 4/3/12 on WIU's site: http://www.goleathernecks.com/ViewAr...B_OEM_ID=12000
    Seems to me the article should explain WHY he's getting granted a 6th year? Can anyone enlighten me/us?

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
      Seems to me the article should explain WHY he's getting granted a 6th year? Can anyone enlighten me/us?
      missed his freshman year with an injury, so he red-shirted, and then last year he had a toe injury early in the season and missed the rest of the season.

Comment

It will be interesting to see if the Leathernecks can carry over the momentum from the tournament into next season. Judging by the suspensions/transfers ,there were some issues there. Clark is good, but Tyler,who graduated was their leading scorer against the Jacks.

Comment

As long as they play defense though they will be tough. you don't need that much offense if you only give up 50 points a game.

Comment

Working...
          X