Will ORU keep Sutton?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Will ORU keep Sutton?

I just don't get the Tim Miles infatuation?

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
      Well first of all, he wasn't their first choice. Second of all its Nebraska. Third of all if you look at every place he has been he has improved the team, and won eventually. Sounds like he will make between 1.3 and 2 million. right now makes about 750K. The thing about Miles is he hasn't been at 1 place for long, he likes to move on. Mayville, SMSU, NDSU, CSU, and now UNL. Everyone Gopher fan mentions him as a finalist when their job opens up next time.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
        I don't know Tim Miles personally, but I know people who do and every one of them says he's an incredibly personable and likeable guy. So while he has had pretty darn good success in building basketball programs, my guess is he just kills it in the interview process as well.
        If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
        - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
          I don't know Tim Miles personally, but I know people who do and every one of them says he's an incredibly personable and likeable guy. So while he has had pretty darn good success in building basketball programs, my guess is he just kills it in the interview process as well.
          A little south dakota charm never hurts.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
            Amen, I suspect he does have good interview skills. Considering he majored in elementry education, and he would have been an excellant teacher for elementary students. I am happy for Tim.

Comment

Working...
            X