Oru - nit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oru - nit

I see ORU got a 4 seed in the NIT, ouch.
    You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Re: Oru - nit

So that makes 5 Summit League teams playing post season games, including Oakland in the CIT, and Western Illinois and NDSU in the CBI.

Comment

While I have mixed feelings about ORU, I'm hoping they make a strong run in the NIT. A #4 seed in that tourney is a slap in the face in light of what they accomplished this season. I will be rooting for them against Nevada.

Comment

So a bubble team gets a 4 seed in the NIT. Wow. Whatever, I'm not sure why this crap continues to surprise us.
        With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

ORU and Nev in a close one so far. DoMo did not score in the first half, three so far in the second. not a big crowd at the Mabee. game on espn3

Comment

Its too bad the Summit didn't wait until after the postseason to award the POY. After DOMO won it,the ORU fans said he deserved it because Nate disappeared during the last 10 minutes of the game at Tulsa. They failed to realize DOMO never showed up for the game at Frost,and that he disappeared in the second half of their semi-final game,and apparently in the NIT game last night as well. Also, the speculation on their fan board today is that Sutton sounded like a coach who may not be back during his post-game interview last night.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
              Its too bad the Summit didn't wait until after the postseason to award the POY. After DOMO won it,the ORU fans said he deserved it because Nate disappeared during the last 10 minutes of the game at Tulsa. They failed to realize DOMO never showed up for the game at Frost,and that he disappeared in the second half of their semi-final game,and apparently in the NIT game last night as well. Also, the speculation on their fan board today is that Sutton sounded like a coach who may not be back during his post-game interview last night.
              didnt ORU start 3 seniors? maybe I am wrong but to lazy to look up. that is a lot to replace for a team without a deep bench for next year.
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                didnt ORU start 3 seniors? maybe I am wrong but to lazy to look up. that is a lot to replace for a team without a deep bench for next year.
                They started 3 Seniors and 2 Juniors. And yes their bench is not very deep and they are probably as deep as the Jacks are as they only have Roundtree and Manghum who averaged 10+ minutes
                "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

I watched parts of the game and DoMo was more like SloMo. half the time did not hustle down on defense. a lot of 5 on 4 for three seconds before he showed up. got to say on offense he was well covered did not get looks at all. didn't do much to make his shots happen either.

Comment

Working...
                  X