Summit TV problems?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summit TV problems?

Yesterday I purchased the tournament package from Summit TV. I received the usual e-mail to confirm this. Today, the site tells me that I have no package and will not allow me to log in. Has anyone else had any problems?
    Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Re: Summit TV problems?

Did you maybe just sign up for the one day option ?

Comment

No, that was the first thing I checked.
      Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Originally posted by West-River_Jack View Post
        Yesterday I purchased the tournament package from Summit TV. I received the usual e-mail to confirm this. Today, the site tells me that I have no package and will not allow me to log in. Has anyone else had any problems?
        I had problems with the positioning of the player screen. It would not for a while allow me to toggle between full screen and small screen. I know my problem is completely different, but I would try to find a telephone number on the website and give them a call.

Comment

happened to me, go to the site click on contact us- billing, and tell what happened and ask for refund

Comment

Originally posted by West-River_Jack View Post
            I had the exact same problem today.

They told me they have changed my account, and I hope so.

Comment

I hope the feed works better for me tonight....wasnt really good during the girls game

Comment

Originally posted by BudLight Jackrabbit View Post
                I hope the feed works better for me tonight....wasnt really good during the girls game
                So I am not the Lone Ranger here. Its been horrible, today. I dont know where the problem lies. It wont work with Chrome or FoxFire browsers. I have high speed that is not the best. A rural telephone company provider who for a fact has not upgraded to fiber optic.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                  happened to me, go to the site click on contact us- billing, and tell what happened and ask for refund
                  They did fix it by halftime of the second game on Sunday, but they seem to have ignored my request for a refund.

Comment

What with the championship games they are not included in the $9.99 ?

Comment

Working...
                    X