Oru - ipfw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oru - ipfw

No comments so far on the ORU - IPFW game. I'll start. Watching on Fox Sports, the no call at the end was terrible and took the game away from IPFW.
    You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Re: Oru - ipfw

Originally posted by Prairiehaas View Post
    No comments so far on the ORU - IPFW game. I'll start. Watching on Fox Sports, the no call at the end was terrible and took the game away from IPFW.
    I along with every other sdsu fan at the game noticed that as well. Also ipfw missed a lot of late free throws Which I think cost them the game.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
      I along with every other sdsu fan at the game noticed that as well. Also ipfw missed a lot of late free throws Which I think cost them the game.
      For a little while there I didn't hate IPFW.

Frank Gaines got jobbed, IMHO. He deserves to be in the discussion with the other star players at the top of the league, based on his performance in the second half of that game--he put his team on his back and pretty much willed them back into the game, and darn near knocked off the #1 seed. Amazing performance.
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
        For a little while there I didn't hate IPFW.

Frank Gaines got jobbed, IMHO. He deserves to be in the discussion with the other star players at the top of the league, based on his performance in the second half of that game--he put his team on his back and pretty much willed them back into the game, and darn near knocked off the #1 seed. Amazing performance.
        I thought so too. As much as #12 hurt them with turnovers and missed shots they made that a very uncomfortable game for oru.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

I was surprised IPFW didn't go to Gaines more often down the stretch - it seemed like he didn't get more than two or three shots in the last 5 minutes.

Comment

Working...
          X