Summit League Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summit League Tickets

As many know, ticketmaster thinks they need $7 a ticket for convenience charges. Does that get charged if you buy them from the ticket office at the arena as well?

Re: Summit League Tickets

Originally posted by gojacksgo View Post
    As many know, ticketmaster thinks they need $7 a ticket for convenience charges. Does that get charged if you buy them from the ticket office at the arena as well?
    I'm pretty sure it was waived last year.
    Originally posted by JackFan96
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

pretty sure my parents bought at the window to aviod the extra charges. ticketmaster sucks.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

I guess i like the convenience, so i'll pay the extra.

total face value $186.00
        facility charge 12.00
        subtotal $198.00
        convenience charge 16.06
        conv charge tax 1.38
        order processing 3.33

total charge 218.99

might have to eat at mcdonalds more often during the 4days.

Comment

My wife purchased our tickets at the ticket window...paid the face value of $99 each (no ticketmaster add-on).

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
            I guess i like the convenience, so i'll pay the extra.

total face value $186.00
            facility charge 12.00
            subtotal $198.00
            convenience charge 16.06
            conv charge tax 1.38
            order processing 3.33

total charge 218.99

might have to eat at mcdonalds more often during the 4days.
            Problem is that convenience charge is set for if you buy one session. If i buy 4 sessions(mens tourney) i am paying 30 for convenience fees on each ticket. The tickets go from 60 to 90 because of that fee.

I will be heading to SF tomorrow to pick some up

Comment

Going to the ticket office also gives you much more flexibility in choosing your seats. At least that's how it was when I was buying a few months ago.

It will be interesting to see how many people line up for 2013 Tourney tickets next weekend. I'm afraid I will be one of them. As good as the men's team will be looking going into 2013, I think it is a safe bet that we will again have 2 teams that should have good odds of making the finals.

NOTE: I heartfully apologize to any that may be offended by the "looking ahead to next year" tone present in the above statement.

Comment

My tickets were free, and mailed to me... Might even get some free court side. I like that convenience.
                With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Yeah, I'm an anti-Ticketmaster guy, too. Very much so. So my question is this: Is there any chance of Saturday's sessions selling out? And what I really mean is, if I get to the arena at 11 a.m. or so, do you think I'll be able to get tickets to both Saturday sessions at that time...general admission or whatever. If I can kick the cold from hell, I plan on being there. I'll worry about Monday a bit later. Thoughts, anybody? I can't remember whether there have been ticket issues with early sessions before or not.
                  Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

personal opinion, I would think Saturday sessions would be hot tickets, as for sell out? no idea.

Comment

I tend to agree, especially with SDSU having such solid seasons for the men and the women. Still lower level tickets available for both nights, so I'm not sweating it just yet, I guess.
                      Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
                        My tickets were free, and mailed to me... Might even get some free court side. I like that convenience.

Court side seats, good luck with that, seeing there are not any during the Summit Tournament. Might be a problem in translation: The Letters "GA" does not stand for GO ANYWHERE, it stands for GO ABOVE everyone else. Hope this helps.

Comment

Is anyone else going to run out and buy 2013 all-session passes during the womens' game Saturday (they go on sale at noon)? I feel pretty good about both teams chances of at least playing 2 games in the tourney next year so I think I'll pick up some good tickets on Saturday. Tickets could be much harder to get next next year because USD is elligible and NDSU should improve. I expect the buzz around the SDSU mens' team will be even bigger at this time next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                            Going to the ticket office also gives you much more flexibility in choosing your seats. At least that's how it was when I was buying a few months ago.

It will be interesting to see how many people line up for 2013 Tourney tickets next weekend. I'm afraid I will be one of them. As good as the men's team will be looking going into 2013, I think it is a safe bet that we will again have 2 teams that should have good odds of making the finals.

NOTE: I heartfully apologize to any that may be offended by the "looking ahead to next year" tone present in the above statement.
                            Ticketmaster fees were in excess of $16 per packet 3 years ago. I bought tickets in person the last 2 years, no fees. When you're buying 15-20 all session packets that makes a big difference. This year, waiting in line as they went on sale was not ideal. The ticket office manager elected not to allow us to select our seats instead making you purchase what the computer suggested as "best available". That my friends is bull**** and I won't be party to that nonsense this year. So, I will approach the window on Saturday and ask if I may select my seats and buy tickets for next year. If they say no I will walk away, take out my cell phone call the box office and ask if I can select my seats and purchase tickets for next year. That worked very well last year.
                            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitNation View Post
                              Court side seats, good luck with that, seeing there are not any during the Summit Tournament. Might be a problem in translation: The Letters "GA" does not stand for GO ANYWHERE, it stands for GO ABOVE everyone else. Hope this helps.
                              Excuse me Reserved 1st Row. I stand corrected Nope, I turned the 1ST ROW tickets down, so far, I can get them still if someone else hasn't swooped them up. One of the big bosses has them, but I could only have two, and a bunch of friends are going. So I'd rather sit with them and took the free GAs.
                              I will try to be more exact in the future. Thank you for helping me realize my lapse of clarity.
                              With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Working...
                              X