Ndsu vs minn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ndsu vs minn

I Hat NDSU when they play SDSU but wouldn't mind them beating the gophers tonight...
    It's just an old Army trick I learned in the Navy.

Re: Ndsu vs minn

An NDSU win wouldn't surprise me at all. We can't seem to get over the hump vs UofM and they'll probably go in and win.

I see NDSU is up 53-52 with 7 to go.
    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Watch here:

http://www.firstrowsports.tv/watch/9...minnesota.html
      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

2:29 to go.

Gophs up 57-59

Comment

NDSU with a 10 rebound advantage.

Announcer just said NDSU starts 4 soph and 1 frosh. Didn't realize that.

Dunk and 1 for the Gophs...nope not counting dunk.

1st ft no good.

2nd no good.

Gophs letting Bison hang around.

Comment

First time I've seen the Bison this year. Lawrence Alexander (starting frosh) looks like he's gonna be pretty good...but he just missed to ft's that could've tied it up.

UofM scores.

UofM turns it over up by 4 under a minute.

Comment

Bjorklund fouled on a putback attempt.

1st good 2nd no good....Bison get the rebound and is fouled. Bison ball. Unreal. 27 to go.

Bjorklund fouled going to the line.

1st no good. 2nd good.

2pt Goph lead.

Comment

It's too bad we didn't get a Mbakwe-less Goph team.

NDSU fouls.

1st good 2nd good. 15 to go.

It's over.

Gophs pull it out. 63-59 I think...not showing score. Woulda been a nice W for the Summit.

Comment

A bit disappointed. Would've been nice to hear the Bison had swept the Gophs in FB & BB.
                  You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

I am actually surprised and a bit disappointed that NDSU didn't win. UofM is pretty average without Mbakwe. Could have really helped the League tonight - followed ORU's example and take advantage of a team when you get the chance.

Comment

The Barn is our daddy...at least we kept this one close though. In past games once the Gophers got on a run we'd fall apart but we battled back and played hard. Probably would have won if we would have hit a few more free throws and took better care of the ball...tough loss to take.

Sounds like no games for either NDSU or SDSU vs MN next year...supposedly USD and UND will play them next year.

Comment

Well hopefully the UXDs will keep pushing the Gophers next year. I like having friends in MPLS worried about games against Dakota schools.
                        You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

USD and UND supposedly playing Bison next year. It is a good choice for the Gophers because the Bison and Jacks would probably give the Gophers two loses.

Comment

Working...
                          X