In other scores . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: In other scores . . .

Regardless of the Bison lose, they are actually still a good team. Give credit to UND, as they play pretty well at their place(s).

NDSU is really talented, but they are also really young (start 4 sophomores and a frosh), and young teams sometimes lay an egg on the road.

They'll be ready to go on Saturday, so the Jacks better be as well.
    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
    - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
      I've read NDSU Coach Saul Phillips refused the customary post-game interview.
      That's rather childish of him.

I thought about posting on bisonville about perspective on games like these (you know, us losing there, UNC losing @ Fl. St., countless other surprising finishes), in attempt to quelm suicidewatch, but I decided they probably wouldn't want to hear it.
      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Lol @ Bisonville trying to claim it isn't a rivalry. If it wasn't a rivalry, they wouldn't care this much.
        Originally posted by JackFan96
        Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
          I've read NDSU Coach Saul Phillips refused the customary post-game interview.
          Wonder if the interview was suppose to by the court after the game? The UND fans rushed the court when they won, so it probably wouldn't be an ideal place to conduct an interview.
          - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
            Lol @ Bisonville trying to claim it isn't a rivalry. If it wasn't a rivalry, they wouldn't care this much.
            Also:

Lol @ some on Bisonville trying to use this as a basis to fire the coach. God I wish their administration was run by those idiots because Saul seems like a great recruiter and coach. It'd be nice not to have him in the conference.

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
              ...I thought about posting on bisonville about perspective on games like these (you know, us losing there, UNC losing @ Fl. St., countless other surprising finishes), in attempt to quelm suicidewatch,...
              I wouldn't worry about suicide attempts by the Bison fans. I heard several have jumped off the highest bridge in Fargo but since there aren't any high bridges in Fargo, the casualties so far have included two sprained ankles, a spilled beer and one lost DeKalb seed corn hat.

Comment

Yep, this is basketball. Winning on the road is difficult. Sometimes you just come out flat, panic, and can't ever get going.
                LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

I absolutely love Bisonville at times like this. Meltdown doesn't even begin to describe what's going on over there right now.

Comment

Only reason I cared about the NDSU/UND game was because i didn't want a pissed of Bison team Saturday. Darn it, you can never count on the Bison to do anything right ;-) (joking not smack...lol)

Comment

Not a rivalry? 7136 attendence, and they played BB at the Ralph (rather than hockey), and not at the Betty. That and the USD@Frost are the best attended games in the Dakotas in the D-I era for these 4 schools.

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
                        Not a rivalry? 7136 attendence, and they played BB at the Ralph (rather than hockey), and not at the Betty. That and the USD@Frost are the best attended games in the Dakotas in the D-I era for these 4 schools.
                        Actually, the best attended basketball game in the Dakotas in the DI Era was last year's NDSU/UND (at the Fargodome) game, which had a paid attendance of 10,709.
                        - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                          Actually, the best attended basketball game in the Dakotas in the DI Era was last year's NDSU/UND (at the Fargodome) game, which had a paid attendance of 10,709.
                          Thanks for the correction. Still demonstrates the "rivalry" aspects of the Dakota State vs U. Dakota. Likewise, the NDSU & U (other) Dakota games have had decent crowds, and are likely top 20 attendence games at each school in D-I.

Comment

not much of a rivalry. last nights game had 7000 paid (5000 there, how many free tickets did bww's give out)

at Fargodome paid attendance of 10,709 (but BWWS gave out 4000 tickets to that)

Im not buying it, ndsu fans have won a football title and been to the NCAA big dance and beaten 2 ranked opponents, the und game is just "meh"

Comment

WIU story http://www.mcdonoughvoice.com/newsno...-cure-its-woes

Comment

Originally posted by nflbison View Post
                                not much of a rivalry. last nights game had 7000 paid (5000 there, how many free tickets did bww's give out)

at Fargodome paid attendance of 10,709 (but BWWS gave out 4000 tickets to that)

Im not buying it, ndsu fans have won a football title and been to the NCAA big dance and beaten 2 ranked opponents, the und game is just "meh"
                                I'm not buying it either. The lack of activity on Bisonville sure confirms that no one really cares. "Meh."

Comment

Working...
                                X