Summit League Preseason Previews/Polls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Summit League Preseason Previews/Polls

so what's the mimumum? I think I might get kicked off.
    Great moments are born from great opportunities.
    ---Herb Brooks

Comment

I'll go to bat for you Madi....just a bunch of "grumpy old men" talking.Jackrabbit Nation should have no age limit, all should be welcome young and old.Except people should watch their language a little better because of the youngsters,of course.

Comment

[QUOTE=jackdaniel;186472]I'll go to bat for you Madi....just a bunch of "grumpy old men" talking.Jackrabbit Nation should have no age limit, all should be welcome young and old.Except people should watch their language a little better because of the youngsters,of course.[/QUOTE

yeah well its not like i dont hear it every day. i mean come on, im in high school!! but yeah I do agree, the language does annoy me somewhat but it's not the end of the world right?
        ---Herb Brooks

Comment

[QUOTE=Madi VMitchell;186479]
          Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
          I'll go to bat for you Madi....just a bunch of "grumpy old men" talking.Jackrabbit Nation should have no age limit, all should be welcome young and old.Except people should watch their language a little better because of the youngsters,of course.[/QUOTE

yeah well its not like i dont hear it every day. i mean come on, im in high school!! but yeah I do agree, the language does annoy me somewhat but it's not the end of the world right?
          No its not.

Comment

it is kinda weird bein the youngster on here. My opinions are sometimes much different than everyone elses. and theres a lot of guys on here. I'm a chick haha!
            ---Herb Brooks

Comment

I know this post doesn't have anything to do with who is better then who or how old you should be to be on the board, but it does have something to do with the thread title so maybe we can get back on track again, or maybe we can't but you can't blame me for trying

http://www.summitmadness.com/2011/10/contender-countdown-south-dakota-state.html
              Last edited by LakeJack; 10-26-2011, 09:50 AM.

Comment

srry...as long as no one kicks the 14 year old off, i'm ok with that
                ---Herb Brooks

Comment

Originally posted by Madi V:)Mitchell View Post
                  srry...as long as no one kicks the 14 year old off, i'm ok with that
                  I'm glad you are here and I am ok with the old guys too. I just want to talk about this upcoming season because it is going to be a good one

Comment

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post
                    I'm glad you are here and I am ok with the old guys too. I just want to talk about this upcoming season because it is going to be a good one

thank you. and mee to..its gonna b great!
                    ---Herb Brooks

Comment

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2011/1...summit-league/

Comment

Working...
                      X