The Summit League Message Board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Summit League Message Board

Here is a message board for The Summit League. It appears to have started within the past few days but has some interesting threads to read and respond too.

http://www.summitzoo.com/index.php
    Last edited by Rabbit74; 06-21-2011, 07:37 PM.

Re: The Summit League Message Board

I'm glad to see someone posted the link. I want to invite everyone on this board and all fans of the Summit League to a new board where I hope we can engage in dialogue and discussion about the conference. I just started the site and I know it's a work in progress. This is a slow time in college athletics and I figured that starting it now would give us some time to get it started slowly and by the time the basketball season starts, hopefully the board will be in full swing.

I hope you'll take a look and take a moment to register and share your thoughts.

www.SummitZoo.com
    http://www.SummitZoo.com

Comment

I see Lakesbison is posting over. Sorry Keeper, but if he is posting I will not be venturing over there too often.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
        I see Lakesbison is posting over. Sorry Keeper, but if he is posting I will not be venturing over there too often.
        exactly my thoughts

Comment

I hope Keeper, the admin on SummitZoo, can figure out a solution to lakesbison pollution. A Summit League board is a good idea. Any board with lakes as a participant is a bad idea.

Comment

I disagree. He's clearly an idiot, but he's also passionate and drives discussion.
            Originally posted by JackFan96
            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
              I disagree. He's clearly an idiot, but he's also passionate and drives discussion.

I totally agree with the idiot part. And he might be passionate but his only drive is to stir trouble.

Comment

Which I find entertaining. It's the internet: idiots are everywhere. I guess I just take things a little lighter than most.
                Originally posted by JackFan96
                Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                  Which I find entertaining. It's the internet: idiots are everywhere. I guess I just take things a little lighter than most.
                  i dont get too worked up over his comments either. Heck, id love to sit and have a beer with him and see if hes as big of an idiot in person as he is on the internet.

Comment

Don't get too worried about him....he usually gets himself banned everywhere he goes.
                    With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

I appreciate the comments. We'll gently guide the board without a very heavy hand since it is so new, but we did post a simple rule that we expect everyone should be able to follow. If someone chooses to be more of a distraction than a contributor, it will be very easy to excise them from the board entirely. We hope it doesn't come to that, but we will pay close attention to what is posted and we hope everyone will give the board a chance a have an open mind.

www.summitzoo.com

Comment

In a couple of weeks we are going to start our predictions for the 2011-12 basketball season. Hopefully, we can have some active football discussion as well. Hope to see you there - www.Summitzoo.com
                        Last edited by rabidrabbit; 07-26-2011, 07:54 AM.

Comment

We've worked out a few of the kinks with the board and I wanted to invite evryone to visit and share their thoughts. I added a poll for the upcoming basketball season, but you're certainly welcome to discuss football and anything else related to Summit League teams.

Thanks again.

www.SummitZoo.com

Comment

I've been informed that lakesbison's posts on SummitZoo.com now have to be approved by the administrator, Keeper, before they will appear on the site. Some have posted in this thread that they would not visit a board in which lakes was a member. Now that he will have a leash, I encourage you to take another look at a site dedicated just to our league.

The webaddress is in Keeper's post just above.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                              I've been informed that lakesbison's posts on SummitZoo.com now have to be approved by the administrator, Keeper, before they will appear on the site. Some have posted in this thread that they would not visit a board in which lakes was a member. Now that he will have a leash, I encourage you to take another look at a site dedicated just to our league.

The webaddress is in Keeper's post just above.
                              I took a look. That leash appears a little loose.

Comment

Working...
                              X