• Show
Clear All

• UNO has new logo

http://www.unogateway.com/uno-reveal...ogos-1.2136322

Re: UNO has new logo

http://www.unogateway.com/polopoly_f...2220382155.jpg

Comment

With the O on top of the O, I thought: oh oh!
      Last edited by JackJD; 04-04-2011, 09:56 PM.

Comment

A crazed maverick steer to scare us. Almost as tragic as the crazed rabbit logo now in force. I still have not purchased any new logo gear except my next door neighbor gave me a Jack Ball cap with Ag logos on the side. I do wear that occasionally. I miss the friendly Bugs logo, but that is just me.

At least Filbert's rabbit seems to hop a long with a pace and not minding anyone elses business, but his own.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
          A crazed maverick steer to scare us. Almost as tragic as the crazed rabbit logo now in force. I still have not purchased any new logo gear except my next door neighbor gave me a Jack Ball cap with Ag logos on the side. I do wear that occasionally. I miss the friendly Bugs logo, but that is just me.

At least Filbert's rabbit seems to hop a long with a pace and not minding anyone elses business, but his own.
          I guess I was in the bunch that questioned needing a new logo, or at least feeling that it better be good if we changed. IMO, it certainly is good. I like the jackrabbit with an attitude and think it was a major branding change that has helped accent our move to Division 1. I've still got lots of clothing with the old logo and occasionally wear it, but now find I'm constantly donning the new apparel. And I know that the change has been a major marketing gain for the bookstore and other stores now selling SDSU gear. Come on, old friend, time to catch up on this one...because one thing is sure (and there are few things that are), it is going to be around for awhile!

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
            I guess I was in the bunch that questioned needing a new logo, or at least feeling that it better be good if we changed. IMO, it certainly is good. I like the jackrabbit with an attitude and think it was a major branding change that has helped accent our move to Division 1. I've still got lots of clothing with the old logo and occasionally wear it, but now find I'm constantly donning the new apparel. And I know that the change has been a major marketing gain for the bookstore and other stores now selling SDSU gear. Come on, old friend, time to catch up on this one...because one thing is sure (and there are few things that are), it is going to be around for awhile!
            Yeah I reckon so. I just noticed some ones avatar which is the new Rabbit Logo and it look a more friendlier than in the past, so I must be adapting.

Comment

Working...
            X