ORU wins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ORU wins

Congrats to the ORU women in defeating TCU 76-74 in their first rd game in the WNIT.They did the Summit proud,keep it going Luper & co.Future member USD also won ,at home ,62-47 over Idaho,congratulations to the Yotes also.

Re: ORU wins

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
    Congrats to the ORU women in defeating TCU 76-74 in their first rd game in the WNIT.They did the Summit proud,keep it going Luper & co.Future member USD also won ,at home ,62-47 over Idaho,congratulations to the Yotes also.
    And the TCU Toad Trail of Tears vs. the Summit in the post-season continues.

Sweet!
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Every game ORU wins just delays Bigham's ACL surgery even longer. The season starts in about 8 months. I don't see her being the same player next year.
      "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

ORU wins again last night 92-86 over the "green wave" of Tulane.Congrats to them for earning a third round game.Next up,Arkansas.

Comment

Got kicked pretty good by Arkansas on ORU's home court. But Arkansas was sranked 51st on the Sagarin (which is better than the RPI IMHO) and that's pretty good. Jordan Pyle was high scorer with 15 points, so they obviously held Luper down.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
            Got kicked pretty good by Arkansas on ORU's home court. But Arkansas was sranked 51st on the Sagarin (which is better than the RPI IMHO) and that's pretty good. Jordan Pyle was high scorer with 15 points, so they obviously held Luper down.
            Luper was 1-9 with a boat load of turnovers. Bigham can now have surgery. It'll be interesting to see what kind of impact, if any, she has next year.
            "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
              Luper was 1-9 with a boat load of turnovers. Bigham can now have surgery. It'll be interesting to see what kind of impact, if any, she has next year.
              Did Bigham play throughout the tournament?
              "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                Yes...usually in the 5-10 minute range.

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                  Yes.

BTW - Kevi ends up #1 in both steals and points averaged during this last season. In the steals category with 126 steals for an average of 3.7/game. That's NCAA D-I, not just the SUmmit. The ORU Sports discussion is in link below.

http://forum.orusports.com/index.php...unique-double/

However, this goes to show that if you're a one star team, shut down the one star, that team will lose.

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                    Yes...usually in the 5-10 minute range.
                    I'm not quite sure of the thinking behind that - she could have had a six week head-start of rehab time already behind her by taking care of it right away.

Comment

Working...
                    X