X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oakland v texas

Round one...

Oakland vs. Texas

Good luck to Oakland. Getting really tired of Greg Gumble keep saying the teams who actually won their conference are hoping to see their names. Ummmm, they don't have to hope you idiot. They got an automatic bid.
    Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

Re: Oakland v texas

Jay B and Dick V both talked about how Texas got a tough draw because Oakland is a very good team. Bilas mentioned Keith Benson etc. They quoted Kampe saying "I have a good team"

Vitale: Better not take them (Oakland) lightly or it will be upset city.

Comment

damn you (I mean that nicely too). You beat me to the punch.
        Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

They didn't mention the Summit League but there's no question they know all about Oakland and how good the Grizz are.

Comment

Most people will pick Texas in their brackets but this is a perfect game to go against the grain: I'm picking Oakland.

Comment

Are we seriously going to have to listen to Charles Barkley for the whole tourney?

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                Are we seriously going to have to listen to Charles Barkley for the whole tourney?
                I hope so. Chuck is the best.
                Originally posted by JackFan96
                Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

I think Texas is a tougher matchup for the Grizzlies because they are another really athletic team. If they would had drawn a Wisconsin type team,I would pick Oakland every time. Even 2 and 3 seeds like BYU and Notre Dame would have problems matching up with the Grizz.

Comment

I'll take Oakland by 7, even though I don't really know anything about Texas, I just want it to happen really really bad.
                    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Terrible matchup for Oakland. I was planning on picking them for at least 1 game and I won't be now. They could still pull off the upset but I don't see it happening.
                      Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

I think it's a decent matchup. Texas has been slipping since the peak of their season when they beat Kansas.

I think the Longhorns can be had, if Oakland brings their A++ game.
                        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                          I hope so. Chuck is the best.
                          your crazy, hes Trrrabel.
                          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                            your crazy, hes Trrrabel.
                            Wrong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UA-muEn4clA
                            Originally posted by JackFan96
                            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                              I think I'm gonna have to side with goon on this one...

here's some evidence your style;-)
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s50K65PNeBU

Comment

Working...
                              X