Summit League BB Championships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summit League BB Championships

Pre-game rallies will continue at Boonies (formerly Nutty's North).

http://www.statealum.com/s/1108/inde...=13&calcid=685

The Summit League Tournament is in Sioux Falls March 5 – 8 and the SDSU Alumni Association and the Sioux Empire Staters Chapter are hosting Pre-game Rallies before the Men’s and Women’s Basketball games at Boonies Bar and Bar B. Q. (formerly Nutty's North). Pre-game rallies are scheduled to begin 2 hours before tip-off of every Jackrabbit game.

Boonies Bar and Bar B. Q. (formerly Nutty's North)

2 hours before tip-off of every SDSU game
    805 N West Ave
    Sioux Falls, SD 57104
    (605) 331-6455
    Map
    **Limited amount of pork loin sandwiches will be available before each Pre-game Rally courtesy of the South Dakota Pork Producers.

Summit League Tournament
    Sioux Falls Arena
    1201 N West Ave
    Sioux Falls, SD 57104
    (605) 367-7288
    Map
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Re: Summit League BB Championships

http://beta.argusleader.com/article/...ws|text|Sports

You can tell Douple wasn't real pleased with ESPNU's coverage and you can also tell Mike Sullivan of the SFSA is completely fed-up with the SF Arena without completely coming out and saying it.

It's time SF, to step up and into 2012 and beyond. I've always been a huge DTSF proponet, but after this weekend, I just don't care anymore...just build the damn thing already.
    The past 15 years of not getting this done is like someone leaving their front door cracked open in the middle of a SD winter and being OK with paying $500 heat bills in those months. I don't think some people have ANY idea of the $$$$'s that have been left on the table by not building this thing 10-15 years ago. It makes my blood boil.

Go Jacks!!
    Last edited by propar80; 03-10-2011, 03:23 PM.
    SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Not sure where this link belongs, or if it has been posted before, but it's pretty interesting . . .

Reaching The Summit
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
        Not sure where this link belongs, or if it has been posted before, but it's pretty interesting . . .

Reaching The Summit

I liked that. Good read, thanks for posting!
        "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Would sure think UNO joining the Summit would give Sioux Falls Sports Authority even more incentive to offer a very competitive bid for a long term partnership.

Comment

All I can say is this, Get a new stadium built asap. Otherwise, it is moving to Omaha and it will be tough to get it back.

Comment

Originally posted by leeshajo View Post
              All I can say is this, Get a new stadium built asap. Otherwise, it is moving to Omaha and it will be tough to get it back.
              Yeah, I didn't think it'd ever be moved from SF (at least not in the near future), even if a new arena didn't get built.

Now that UNO is joining (which I'm still not the least bit excited about), SF better get that thing built, or the tournament is a goner. Maybe not for 3 or 4 years yet, but it'll be gone by 2015-2016 if there is a new facility.
              "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Working...
              X