Midco to cover Summit League Champ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midco to cover Summit League Champ

I know this was released awhile ago and I thought someone would post it here, maybe they did.

http://www.thesummitleague.org/ViewA...CLID=205093469

The Summit League and Midco Sports Net, based in Sioux Falls, S.D., have reached an agreement that will give the network exclusive rights to produce, broadcast and distribute all men's and women's quarterfinal and semifinal games at the 2011 Summit League Basketball Championships.

Midco Sports Net will show live coverage of 12 of the 14 tournament games prior to the women's championship on ESPNU and men's championship on ESPN2. In addition, Midco Sports Net will extend access to the tournament by providing rebroadcasts during the week and archived games on-demand via its cable systems.................

..........Games televised by Midco Sports Net will be available live and on replay throughout North Dakota, South Dakota and parts of Minnesota. Live coverage in the South Dakota markets of Sioux Falls, Yankton, Vermillion and their surrounding areas will be subject to blackout. Midco Sports Net will distribute game feeds to additional Summit League markets and to ESPN Full Court and ESPN3.

The Summit League Championships return to Sioux Falls, March 5-8, the event's third year at the location.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Re: Midco to cover Summit League Champ

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
    I know this was released awhile ago and I thought someone would post it here, maybe they did.

http://www.thesummitleague.org/ViewA...CLID=205093469

The Summit League and Midco Sports Net, based in Sioux Falls, S.D., have reached an agreement that will give the network exclusive rights to produce, broadcast and distribute all men's and women's quarterfinal and semifinal games at the 2011 Summit League Basketball Championships.

Midco Sports Net will show live coverage of 12 of the 14 tournament games prior to the women's championship on ESPNU and men's championship on ESPN2. In addition, Midco Sports Net will extend access to the tournament by providing rebroadcasts during the week and archived games on-demand via its cable systems.................

..........Games televised by Midco Sports Net will be available live and on replay throughout North Dakota, South Dakota and parts of Minnesota. Live coverage in the South Dakota markets of Sioux Falls, Yankton, Vermillion and their surrounding areas will be subject to blackout. Midco Sports Net will distribute game feeds to additional Summit League markets and to ESPN Full Court and ESPN3.

The Summit League Championships return to Sioux Falls, March 5-8, the event's third year at the location.
    That is the coolest part. Out-of-market fans can follow the tourney, as long as you can get ESPN 3. That has proved to be an issue with many.

Comment

Working...
    X